HPBOSE 12th Result 2018
The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) has declared the Class 12 Results 2018 around 2.05 pm on April 24, 2018. The HPBOSE conducted the Class 12 Examinations 2018 between 6th March and 29th March, while the Class 10 Examinations 2018 were held between 7th March and 20th March. The Class 10th results are expected to be declared later. Out of a total of 98,281 students who had appeared in the HPBOSE Class 12 Board Examinations this year, 68,621 candidates have passed. This year, the overall pass percentage for HPBOSE Class 12 Board Exams is 70.18%.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
|State||Exam Name||Exam Date||Exam Result Date|
|Himachal Pradesh||HPBOSE 10th Board Exam||March 7 to March 20||In the month of April/May|
|HPBOSE 12th Board Exam||March 6 to March 29||24th April 2018|
HPBOSE 12th Supplementary / Re-checking Result 2018
The students will have an opportunity who will not get the marks they deserve. They will be able for the supplementary or re-checking of the copies. The students will have to fill the form for this process. The board will release the result for the supplementary / re-checking separately. The result will be released online regarding this. HPBOSE will declare the result on the official website hpbose.org. You can check the result of supplementary or re-checking by entering the roll number. The Supplementary Result will be announced in the month of June 2018.
HPBOSE 12th Result 2018 Merit List
HP Board prepares the merit list after the completion of the exam. The board will disclose the merit list online on the official website hpbose.org. The students will be able to check the merit list in the month of April 2018. It will be in the decreasing order of the ranks. Merit list will be available in the pdf format. It will contain the top ten ranked students. There will be the rank, photograph, name, roll number, father’s name, sex, date of birth, marks and percentage of the students.
Download Here: HP Board 12th Results 2018 - Available Now
How to Check HPBOSE 12th Result 2018
Candidates who are going to appear for the exam of class 12 from HP Board should know the steps to check the result. You can understand the way to check HP Board Plus Two Result 2018 by following the points given below:
Step-1: To check your desired result click on the above-mentioned link. The link will get active soon as the result will declare.
Step-2: Then you will have to click on the link named as “Results”.
Step-3: After clicking, you will get the page full of notifications. Search the notification for the result of class 12. Then click on the link.
Step-4: Now you will have to enter the Roll Number to check the result. Then you will get your result. Take the printout of the result for the future reference.
Points to be Remembered
- 12th board exam mark sheet is the important document to get admission in any UG courses.
- The students must keep secure the printout of the mark sheet for getting provisional admission.
- Students should check the details printed on the mark sheet & other certificates.
- If students found any mistakes in the mark sheet they should contact to their respective school or board.
- Students will be able to collect the original certificates within a month after the declaration of the result.
HPBOSE Class 12 Results 2018: Toppers list
Toppers in Medical
1) Pranjal Rana (Male) from DHAMETA GOVT SR SEC SCHOOL (Kangra): He got 489 marks out of 500
2) Sneha Thakur (Female) from MOHAL AMBITION CLASSES SR SEC SCHOOL (Kullu): She got 487 out of 500
Toppers in Non-medical:
1) Sahil Kattna (Male) from BAGWARA GOVT SR SEC SCHOOL (Hamirpur): He got 490 out of 500
2) Vikrant Rewal (Male) from UNGH SUNDERNAGAR VARDHMAN MAHAVIR PUBLIC SR. SEC SCHOOL (Mandi): He also got 490 out of 500
Toppers in Arts
1) Akshma Thakur (Female) from SUJANPUR TIHRA MSC SR SEC SCHOOL (Hamirpur): She got 479 out of 500
2) Garima Mahajan (Female) from CHAMBA MAHARISHI DAYA NAND ADARSH UCH VIDYALYA (Chamba): She got 477 out of 500
Toppers in Commerce
1) Inder Kumar (Male) from SARAHAN GOVT SR SEC SCHOOL (Sirmour): He got 483 out of 500
2) Prachi Chauhan (Female) from NAHAN CAREER ACADEMY SR.SEC.SCHOOL (Sirmour): She got 481 out of 500