Indian Air Force AFCAT Recuritment Notification Can Apply Online:
About Indian Air Force: The Indian Air Force Is The Air Arm Of The Indian Armed Forces. Its Complement Of Personnel And Aircraft Assets Ranks Fourth Amongst The Air Forces Of The World. Its Primary Mission Is To Secure Indian Airspace And To Conduct Aerial Warfare During Armed Conflict.online Applications Are Invited For The Courses Commencing In January 2021 For Grant Of Short Service Commission (Ssc) In Flying Branch And Permanent Commission (Pc) And Short Service Commission (Ssc) In Ground Duty (Technical And Non-technical) Branches. Online Applications Are Also Invited For Grant Of Pc/ssc For Ncc Special Entry Scheme (For Flying Branch) And For Meteorology Entry.
Organisation Name: Indian Air Force AFCAT
Total No Of Vacancies:
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 Years As On 01 January 2020 i.e. Born Between 02 January 1997 to 01 January 2001 (Both Dates Inclusive). Upper Age Limit For Candidates Holding Valid And Current Commercial Pilot License Issued By Dgca (India) Is Relaxable Upto 26 years i.e. Born Between 02 January 1995 to 01 January 2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches: 20 to 26 Years As On 01 January 2021 i.e. born between 02 January 1995 to 01 January 2001 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Any Engineering Graduates Can Apply For This Recuritment Of Afcat 2020
Work Experience: Experience Not Required,Fresher Can Apply
Selection (Or) Recuritment Process Through: Online Exam And SSB Review
Selected Candidates Will Go Through A Training Session:
- Training Will Commence In The First Week Of January 2020 For All Courses At Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad).
- The Duration Of Training For Flying And Ground Duty (Technical) Branches Is 74 Weeks And That Of Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branches Is 52 Weeks At Air Force Training Establishments.
- Pan Card And Account In Sbi/ Nationalised Bank Is Mandatory At The Time Of Joining Air Force Academy. Aadhaar Card Is Mandatory For Registration.
Salary For AFCAT 2019:
During Training Flight Cadets Shall Receive A Fixed Stipend Of Rs 56,100/- Per Month During Last One Year Of Training. After Succesful Training Will Be Given As Shown Below:
Conduct of Online Testing for AFCAT Examination and Fee Structure:
- Online testing will be conducted for AFCAT entry at various centers. Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- as examination fee.
- However, candidates registering for NCC Special entry are not required to pay.
- Details of conduct, examination centers and mode of payment are available in the notification.
Online Applications Will Be Commenced From: 01-12-2019
Last Date To Apply: 30-12-2019
Last Date To Apply: 30-12-2019
- For queries related to Conduct of online examination, registration process and admit cards contact 020-25503105 or 020-25503106 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For queries regarding eligibility, allotment of AFSB centres, date of AFSB interview, merit list and Joining Instructions contact 011-23010231 Extn 7610 or Toll free number 1800-11-2448.
Don’t Forget To Share Indian Air Force AFCAT Notification . Among All Your Friends & Colleagues. Make Them Check Indian Air Force AFCAT Notification. Also Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites :In JNTU
Download Our Andriod App: Android App
Install Our Android App To Get All Inter , Jntu and Job Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone