Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Indian Navy regularly appoint staff. Indian Navy recruit staff by publishing recruitment notifications on its official website i.e. Indiannnavy.nic.in. We update here latest Indian Navy recruitment 2018 projects. You can check here complete information about Indian Navy recruitment like eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, application form, important dates and important link. The candidates who are looking jobs in Indian Navy should visit this page daily or bookmark this page for future updates. We promise you that you will never miss any job alert in Indian Navy. Here is the list of latest vacancies open in Indian Navy under Indian Navy recruitment projects 2018.
Indian Navy Vacancy 2018 – @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
|Name of the Post||Apply Link||No of Vacancies||Last Date|
|Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’||Join Indian Navy 2018||16||22/01/2108|
|Technical and Executive Branch||Indian Navy Jobs 2018||108||25/01/2018|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
The advertisement notice has 108 Vacancies in Executive Branch and Technical Branch. Therefore, candidates who fulfill the below provided eligibility conditions can apply online for Indian Navy Jobs from 5th January 2018. However, the last date is 25th January 2018. Thus, all eligible candidates must complete their application process before the last date and be a part of Indian Navy Vacancy 2018. Furthermore, details regarding educational qualification, eligibility criteria, and others are mentioned in below sections.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Details
Name of the Board: Indian Navy.
Name of the Posts: Technical and Executive Branch
No of Vacancy: 108
Apply Mode: Online.
Starting Date: 5th January 2018.
Last Date: 25th January 2018.
Selection Procedure: Merit List and Interview.Pay Scale: Best Pay as per the rules.
Indian Navy Jobs 2018-19 Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||Name of the Branch / Cadre||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Executive Branch||General Service / Hydrography Cadre||40|
|2.||Technical Branch||Engineering Branch (General Service)||27|
|Electrical Branch (General Service)||33|
Indian Navy Admit Card 2018
Admit Card for AA (Aug 2018 Batch) Entry will be issued only against payment of Exam Fee (Rs 106). Fee payment window will be open from 10:00 hrs on 17 Jan 18 to 23:59 hrs on 24 Jan 18. All applicants are to check registered email ID for details.
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility Details
- General Service / Hydrography Cadre: Must have passed BE/B.Tech in any discipline from recognized University or Institution.
- NAIC: Should have completed BE/B.Tech in Electricals & Electronics, Telecommunications, or concerned field from recognized Institutions.
- Engineering Branch (General Service): Should have done engineering in Mechanical Marine, Instrumentation, Production, Aeronautical, Industrial Engineering & Management, Control Engg, Aero Space, Automobiles, Metallurgy, Mechatronics or Instrumentation & Control.
- Electrical Branch (General Service): Passed BE/B.Tech in the concerned field from recognized University.
- As per the Rules.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC Candidates will be applicable.
How to Apply:
- At first, candidates must visit Indian Navy Official Website @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- On the homepage, search for the desired notification.
- Download and read the notification completely.
- Now, click on an apply online link.
- Fill details like your name, DOB, age, Educational qualification and others.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and necessary certificates.
- Pay relevant application fee.
- Finally, submit the duly filled application form before 25-01-2018.
- Application Starting Date: 05-01-2018
- Last date for Submission of Application Form: 25-01-2018
Official Notification – Download
Apply Online Link – Click Here
Mode of Selection- SSB Interview