ISRO RECRUITMENT 2018
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is the space agency of the Government of India headquartered in the city of Bangalore. Its vision is to "harness space technology for national development while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Click Here To Apply
Download Official Notification
Formed in 1969, ISRO superseded the erstwhile Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR) established in 1962 by the efforts of independent India's first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, and his close aide and scientist Vikram Sarabhai. The establishment of ISRO thus institutionalized space activities in India. It is managed by the Department of Space, which reports to the Prime Minister of India.
106 Vacancies in Central Government Jobs, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO – ICRB) published job notification to fill up Scientist or Engineer Vacancies in Electronics, Mechanical & Computer Science Department. So, all interested candidates can apply for ISRO Jobs 2018 from 31st January 2018 to 20th February 2018 through Online mode. Additionally, get details related to educational qualification, salary details, age limit criteria and other on this page, You can also refer @ www.isro.gov.in to know more about ISRO Careers 2018. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 31-01-2018 to 20-02-2018.
ISRO RECRUITMENT 2018 - Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO – ICRB)|
|Number of Vacancies||106|
|Name of Posts||Scientist or Engineer – Electronics, Mechanical & Computer Science|
|Jobs Category||Central Government Jobs|
ISRO RECRUITMENT 2018 - Vacancy Details
Post Name: Scientist/Engineer 'SC'
Total of the Posts: 106
Name of Post
No of Vacancies
Scientist/ Engineer SC - Electronics
Scientist/ Engineer SC - Mechanical
Scientist/ Engineer SC - Computer Science
ISRO RECRUITMENT 2018 - Age Limit
Candidates maximum age limit should be 35 years as on 20-02-2018. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
ISRO RECRUITMENT 2018 - Educational Qualification
1) First Class B.E / B.Tech Engineering Graduate or equivalent qualification in concerned discipline with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
(2) Candidates who are going to complete the above course in the academic year 2017-18 are also eligible to apply, provided final degree is available by 31/8/2018.
(3) The qualification prescribed and the benchmark are only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test.
ISRO RECRUITMENT 2018 - Selection Process
Candidates are selected based on their performance in following tests.
- Online Written Test
ISRO RECRUITMENT 2018 - Application Fee
100/- for each application. The fee should be made through Online Mode using Internet Banking/ Debit Card OR Offline Mode by visiting nearest SBI Branch. This fee exempted for All Women candidates/ Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-servicemen [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates.
ISRO RECRUITMENT 2018 - Pay Scale
Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of ₹ 56100/- p.m.
ISRO RECRUITMENT 2018 - Exam Pattern
- Based on the academic performance and biodata, initial screening will be conducted to shortlist candidates for taking the written test.
- You will receive the Call Letters by E-mail only.
- The selection process will consist of two stages: Written Test + Interview.
- The pattern of written test will be:
|Name of exam||No. of
Computer Sc. /
How To Apply For ISRO RECRUITMENT 2018
Eligible Interested candidates may submit their applications through Online registration mode using ISRO Website. The last date for submitting online application is 20/02/2018.
- Fill your name, E-mail Id, Gender and all other details as asked and submit your application.
- You will now get a registration number.
- Or you can visit the ISRO website and scroll down to ‘Careers’.
- Go to the Link – ‘Recruitment to the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in the disciplines of Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science’.
- Click on ‘Click here to Apply’.
- Follow step 1 and submit your application.
- Take a print out of your application for future reference.
Note: You can apply online only. The online application has to be invariably followed-up with a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.
How to Make Payment:
- To make the online payment: On the web page displaying registration number, click “Make Payment” button and follow the payment process.
- To make offline payment: Visit your nearest SBI Branch.
Note: For any technical issues with online payment candidates may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISRO RECRUITMENT 2018 - Important Dates
|Start date to
|15th September 2017|
|Last date to
|Written Exam||17th December 2017|