JEE MAIN 2018 - Apply Here
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an engineering entrance examination conducted for admission to various engineering colleges in India. It is constituted by two different examinations - JEE Main and the JEE Advanced. The exams are of the objective pattern. JEE Advanced is regarded internationally as one of the most challenging undergraduate admission tests.
In 2012, the government-run Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) that earlier conducted the AIEEE, announced the JEE that replaced the AIEEE and IIT-JEE. The JEE-Main, which replaces AIEEE, is for admission to the National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), and some other colleges designated as "centrally funded technical institutes" (CFTIs) The JEE-Advanced, which replaces IIT-JEE, is for admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). Only the students selected in JEE Mains are eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced. About 2,24,000 Top students will be selected from 2018.
JEE Main 2018 Registration has been started from 1st December. Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main is a most important national level entrance test administrated by the CBSE Board. JEE Main exam is organized for admission in UG engineering (B.Tech) & architecture (B.Arch) courses offered by IITs, NITs, IIITs and other institutions. JEE Main score is considered all over the country for providing admission in B.Tech or B.Arch courses. In this article, candidates can get the core information about JEE Main 2018 application form including fee structure, eligibility criteria, application dates & FAQs and how to fill application procedure.
JEE Main 2018 Application Form :
- The application form is released from 1st December 2017.
- Students should fill the application carefully as per the instructions are given in the information bulletin.
- Correction facility in the uploaded images has been started from 8th December.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature of candidate & guardian.
- Images should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Candidates have to mention the name and date of taking photograph in the image.
- Candidates also have to book exam slot while filling up the application form.
- After the fee payment confirmation, students should take the print copy of the confirmation page for further use.
- There is no need to send the printed confirmation page to the CBSE board.
JEE Main 2018 Exam Schedule:
JEE Main application form has been released via online mode. Candidates are able to fill and submit the application form from 1st December 2017 to 1st January 2018. Correction in uploaded images has been started from 8th December 2017. Last date to submit the fee will be 2nd January 2017. Any correction in the application form can be done from last week of January to 1st week of February 2018. The JEE Main admit card will be released in the 2nd week of March 2018. The JEE Main offline mode exam will be conducted on 8th April 2018 and online mode exam will be conducted on 15th & 16th April 2018.
After the successful completion of the exam, the answer key will be released from 24th – 27th April 2018. The CBSE Board will provide the results of JEE Main (Paper 1) on 30th April 2018. The All India Rank for JEE Main (Paper 2) will be declared on 31st May 2018. After the result announcement, JEE Main 2018 counselling will be started from the 3rd week of June 2018.
JEE Main 2018 Registration Fee:
Candidates can pay the application fee through online and offline method. In online mode, payment can be made through debit or credit card and in the offline process, payment can be done through the Challan of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank. The e-challan will be generated by filling the application form. Payments through other modes like DD, money order, IPO, etc. will not be accepted. The application fee for JEE Main exam is mentioned here:
|Papers||Offline Mode||Online Mode|
|Appearing||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls||General/OBCs||SC/ST/PWD/Girls|
For Examination Centres Opted in India
|Paper 1 or 2||1000||500||500||250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||1800||900||1300||650|
For Examination Centres Opted in Foreign Country
|Paper 1 or 2||2500||1250||2500||1250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||3800||1900||3800||1900|
JEE Main 2018 Important Dates:
JEE Main 2018 dates have been released officially. Here we have given the official dates of JEE Main 2018 exam.
|Application form starts||1st December 2017|
|Correction in images starts||8th December 2017|
|Last date to submit application form||1st January 2018|
|Last date to submit the Fee||2nd January 2018|
|Correction window||Last week of January to 1st week of February 2018|
|Release of Admit card||2nd week of March 2018|
|Pen and Paper Based exam||8th April 2018|
|Computer Based exam||15th & 16th April 2018|
|Release of Answer Key||24th – 27th April 2018|
|Result Announcement (Paper 1)||30th April 2018|
|Declaration of All India Rank for JEE Main (Paper 2)||31st May 2018|
|Counselling Registration & filling choices||3rd week of June 2018|
|Display of mock seat allocation-1||3rd week of June 2018|
|Display of mock seat allocation-2||4th week of June 2018|
|Last date for registration & filling choices||Last week of June 2018|
|1st round seat allocation||Last week of June 2018|
|1st round seat acceptance||Last week of June to 1st week of July 2018|
|Display of seats availability||1st week of July 2018|
|2nd round seat allocation||1st week of July 2018|
|2nd round withdrawal/acceptance of seats||1st week of July 2018|
|Display of seats availability||2nd week of July 2018|
|3rd round seat allocation||2nd week of July 2018|
|3rd round withdrawal/acceptance of seats||2nd week of July 2018|
JEE Main 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
we have mentioned complete details about JEE Main 2018 Eligibility Criteria to appear in the examination. Candidates should full fill the given eligibility:
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have passed the 12th or equivalent exam in 2016 and 2017 with five subjects from any recognized board.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the 12th examination in 2018 are also eligible.
- Subjects: Students must have the Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Age Limit: Students born on or after 1st October 1993 are eligible to apply (five-year relaxation is given for reserved categories.
- Percentage: There is no minimum marks are needed to appear in the JEE Main exam. For admission to IITs, NITs, CFTIs, students must have secured 75% marks (65% for SC/ST) or be in the top 20 percentile.
- Attempt: Students can appear only three times for JEE Main.
- Aadhaar Card: All India candidates must have Aadhaar Card to apply for JEE Main.
How To Apply For JEE Main 2018:
Candidates can check here some important steps for JEE Main 2018 Registration:
Click Here For Official Link
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2018 (link will be provided above).
- Go through the link “Apply for JEE Main 2018”.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- Authentication form will appear on the screen, fill all the necessary details and submit it.
- Now, the JEE Main 2018 Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the required details like personal, exam related, academic, address, guardians, etc.
- Review the application form and verify your details before submitting.
- Select the “Upload Scanned Images” option.
- Click on the “Browse” button to select the scanned images.
- Now click on “Final Upload” button to upload the scanned images of a photograph and signature of candidate & guardian.
- Go through the “Pay Examination Fee” option.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode as per your choice.
- After the fee payment confirmation, log in again with your Application Number and Password.
- Click on the link related to “Print Acknowledgment Page” and take the printout of it.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the application form for further use.