JNTUH Dussehra Holidays 2018 – For B.Tech/B.Pharm, M.Tech/M.Pharmacy, MBA/MCA & Pharma.D:
|B.Tech/Pharmacy:||15-10-2018 to 20-10-2018|
|M.Tech/M.Pharmacy:||15-10-2018 to 20-10-2018|
|MBA/MCA:||15-10-2018 to 20-10-2018|
|Pharma.D:||15-10-2018 to 20-10-2018|
JNTU Hyderabad University There has not been any official and specific statement by JNTUH for these holidays, but since these details were provided by JNTU Hyderabad in its official JNTUH Academic Calendar, thus it has been taken and included as per JNTUH Academic Plans for various courses.
Below We Have Provided Complete Info Regarding JNTUH General Holidays & Optional Holidays List 2018 Provided By The JNTUH Hyderabad University.
Install Our Android App To Get All JNTU Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone
JNTUH Holidays List 2018
[Updated On - Date : 27.11.2017 (Monday) ; Time : 09 : 16 A.M]
I Am To Enclose Herewith The Copy Of The Government Order Cited, In Which The Govt. Of Telangana State Has Declared General Holidays & Optional Holidays For The Year 2018 & Request You To Take Necessary Action In This Matter.
1. The Government Of Telangana Hereby Notifies That During The Year 2018, The Days Specified In Annexure - I (Part I) Shall Be Observed As General Holidays By All The State Government Offices, While The Days For Other Occasions / Festivals Which Fall On Sundays Are Shown In Annexure - I (Part II) & Also Notify Optional Holidays For State Government Offices As Shown In Annexure - II (Part I), While The Days For Other Occasions / Festivals Falling On Sundays Are Shown In Annexure - II (Part II).
2. The State Government Directs That All Offices Under State Government Shall Remain Closed On All Sundays & Second Saturdays In All The Months During The Year 2018, Expect The Second Saturday (10.02.2018 (Saturday)) In The Month Of February, 2018 In Lieu Of Public Holiday Declared On 1st January, 2018.
3. In Addition To The Above Mentioned General Holidays In Annexure I (Part I), The State Government Employees May Avail Themselves Of Optional Holidays Not Exceeding Five During The Year 2018 On The Festival / Occasions Specified In Annexure - II (Part I) To This Order, At Their Option & Irrespective Of The Religion To Which The Festival Pertains. Permission To Avail Any Of These Holidays Shall Be Applied For, In Writing In Advance & Will Normally Be Granted By The Superior Officer Competent To Grant Casual Leave Except When The Presence Of An Individual Employee Is Considered Necessary In Exigencies Of Government Work.
4. The Government Also Directs That General Holidays Shall Not Ipso - Facto Apply To The Industrial Establishment & Public Undertakings Under The Control Of The State Government, The Workmen Engaged In Public Works Departments & Educational Institutions In This State. Separate Orders Regarding The Festivals / Occasions When These Institutions Observe Holidays Shall Be Issued By The Concerned Administrative Department Of The Secretariat.
5. If There Is Any Change Of Date In Respect Of Idu’l Fitar, Idu’l Zuha, Muharram & Id - E - Milad As Per The Moon Sight (Or) Any Other Holiday Declared Now, It Shall Be Announced Through Electronic / Print Media. All The Departments Of Secretariat, Heads Of Departments & District Collectors Shall Take Action According To Such An Announcement & Without Waiting For Formal Order About The Change Of Date.
- 10th February, 2018 (Second Saturday) Is Working Day In Lieu Of Public Holiday Declared On 1st January, 2018 (Monday).
- Tamil New Year's Day On 14.01.2018 (Sunday) Which Would Have Been Optional Holiday Is Declared As General Holiday In View Of Bhogi.
- Maharnavami On 17.10.2018 (Wednesday) Which Would Have Been Optional Holiday Is Declared As General Holiday In View Of Durgastami.
Download Official Notification Here
So Above We Have Provided JNTUH General Holidays & Optional Holidays List 2018. So Students Who Are Studying In Any Of JNTU Hyderabad Affiliated Colleges Can Now Check & Download JNTUH General Holidays & Optional Holidays List 2018 Official Notification.
So, Above You Can Get Complete Info Regarding JNTUH General Holidays & Optional Holidays List 2018 Provided By The JNTUH Hyderabad University. You Can Simply Bookmark This Page As Well In Order To Check All Info Regarding JNTUH General Holidays & Optional Holidays List 2018 In The Future As Well. So Do Book Mark Our INJNTU.COM Page & Install Our Android App To Get All Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone.
To Check All JNTUH Internal Marks, Visit : JNTUH Updates
To Check Info About All JNTUH Upcoming Results, Visit : JNTUH Results
To Download Latest JNTUH Syllabus Books, Visit : JNTU World
To Download Latest JNTUH Academic Regulations, Visit : JNTU World
Don’t Forget To Share This Info Regarding JNTUH General Holidays & Optional Holidays List 2018 Among All Your Friends & Colleagues. Make Them Check Their Info Regarding JNTUH Information Regarding JNTUH General Holidays & Optional Holidays List 2018. Also Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
You May Get In Touch With Us Anytime If You Are Having Any Complaint, Query (Or) Suggestions. To Get In Touch With Us, Simply Leave A Comment Below & We Will Revert Back To You As Soon As Possible & Will Resolve The Issue(S), If Any.
Searches Related To :
- JNTUH General Holidays & Optional Holidays List 2018.
- JNTUH Notice To All Students
- JNTUH Important Guidelines For Students
- JNTUK Sankranti Holidays 2018
- JNTUK Dussera Holidays 2018
- JNTUK Pongal Holidays 2018
- JNTUK Diwali Holidays 2018
- JNTUK Christmas Holidays 2018
- JNTUK Summer Holidays 2018
- JNTUK Ugadi Holidays 2018
- JNTUK Ramzan Holidays 2018
For More Details, Visit Our
Updates Blog : JNTUH Updates
Results Blog : JNTUH Results
Facebook Page : In JNTU
Android App : In JNTU