JNTUH Hall Tickets for B.Tech / B.Pharm 3-1, 3-2 Sem Exam January/February 2023
JNTUH Hall Tickets for B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 3-1, 3-2 Semester (R18, R17, R16, R15, R13) Regular/Supplementary Examinations January/February 2023 Are Published. Contact your respective college to get the hall ticket.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENT:
1. All the students must be present in the examination hall before the commencement of the examination and students who come after the commencement of examination will not be allowed.
2. Students should not carry any other material except Hall Ticket, Identity card and Scientfic non-programmable calculator.
3. Programmable calculators, palm computers, mobile phones and pagers are not permitted into examination halls. They should show Hall Ticket and Identity card to the Invigilator/Observer/Chief Superintendent whenever they are asked.
4. Students are allowed to leave the examination hall only after one and half hour from the commencement of the examination.
5. Students must handover the answer booklets to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
6. The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of the student at any stage when it is detected that his/her admission to the examination or the college is against rules.
NOTE: If there is any discrepancy in student photo or any other details, it should be brought to notice of the Controller of Examinations immediately.
Our Telegram Channels
Our Facebook Pages & Groups
Our Instagram Page