JNTUH How to apply for PC and CMM With Grace Marks
JNTUH How to apply for PC and CMM With Grace Marks :
a) Filled in Form-5
b) Photostat copy of SSC.
c) Original Marks Memo(s) containing subject(s) for which award of Grace Marks requested.
d) Amount : Paid at college.
e) Submit above documents at your college exam cell.
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
- Grace marks can be added only to 1 or 2 subjects maximum. (irrespective of credits other than Major Project, Minor Project, Comprehensive Viva-Voce, Seminar)
- Grace marks can be added only for external marks.
- Grace marks can't be added to internal marks.
- The best performance among all the external examinations shall be considered while giving the grace marks. i.e., you can use even your best previous result [Best external mark among all Regular/Supple exams till now] while applying for grace marks.
- Students can apply for grace marks only after they get the original marks memos.
- Tatkal Process not applicable for Grace Marks. You need to apply at college only for grace marks.
- You can apply for grace marks any time. No such deadline or last date is applicable while applying for grace marks.
Our Telegram Channels
Our Facebook Pages & Groups