JNTUH Revised B.Tech (R22) Academic Regulations With Effect From 2022-2023 Onwards
Under-Graduate Degree Programme in Engineering & Technology (UGP in E&T) : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) offers a 4-year (8 semesters) Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) degree programme, under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) at its non-autonomous constituent and affiliated colleges with effect from the academic year 2022-23.
JNTUH Revised B.Tech (R22) Academic Regulations [For Regular Students & Lateral Entry Scheme Students]
- R22 = Students who got admitted into B.Tech 1st Year in 2022, 2023 & Students who got admitted into B.Tech 2nd Year (Lateral Entry Scheme) in 2023, 2024.
- These Academic Regulations are for Constituent and Affiliated Colleges of JNTUH.
- Transitory Regulations Included.
- There is NO exemption of credits in any case.
- There is NO Computer Based Test (CBT) for R22 regulations
Our Telegram Channels
Our Facebook Pages & Groups