JNTUK Procedure To Apply For Migration Certificate.Below We Have Provided The Instructions (Or) Procedure Of How To Apply For Migration Certificate.The Candidates Who Are In Need Of A Migration Certificate Can Apply At JNTUK Kakinada University.
JNTUK Procedure To Apply For Migration Certificate
Following Has Been Released By JNTUK University:
- JNTUK Procedure To Apply For Migration Certificate
Procedure To Apply For Migration Certificate :
- Step-1:- This application is meant for the candidates who are passed outs from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, obtained their Provisional Degree are eligible for applying Migration certificates.
- Step-2:- The students have to pay the amount Rs. 200/-.
- Step-3:-The amount can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBI using the on-line Challan generated by this Online Migration Application.
- Step-4:-List of Scanned Documents required for applying ONLINE-MIGRATION
- Document 1:-Aadhaar Card(front,back) - (in .jpg and size between 50 kB to 200kB each).
- Document 2:-Migration Certificate application form duly signed by the College Principal and the student - (in pdf and size between 50 KB to 200KB each).
- Document 3:-Secondary School Certificate(SSC) - (in pdf and size between 50 kB to 200kB each).
- Document 4:-Provisional Certificate obtain from the University(PC)- (in pdf and size between 50 KB to 200KB each).
(Please Verify the Student Name,Student Fathername printed on Provisional certificates as per SSC.If any mistake found please immediately change the Provisional certificate in University and then apply.)
- Step-5:-The Candidate has to upload Educational Details(like PC,SSC) and Personal details in online-application.
- Step-6:-After successful completion of application, the application will be given a unique application number. Quote this application number and maintain the Generated Application form for further correspondences.
JNTUK Migration Certificate Online Apply Procedure :
Step By Step Procedure to apply Migration Certificate please follow the guidelines:
Terms and Conditions(step-I) :
- Instructions for Applying Migration Certificate Please verify the Student name, Father name Printed on Provisional Certificate exactly as per SSC. If any mistake found immediately correct your PC in University(Examination Section) by person and then upload the modified details.
- Please Enter Valid Email Address and Contact Numbers.
- Upload scanned (in colour and clearly visible) copies of SSC, PC and CMM in pdf format. The maximum size of each document is 200 kB.
- Migration Certificate will not be send by Post.
Upload Personal Details (Step-II):
- Please Enter the Details Carefully
- Enter Student name & Father name as per SSC
- Please verify the Student name, Father name Printed on Provisional Certificate as per SSC. If any mistake found immediatly correct your PC in University (Examination Section) and then upload the modified details.
- Please Fill the appropriate Address for which the Applied Certificate will be Post
- Only the online applied original degree certificate will be sent by post
- The printed Migration certificate will not be send by post it should be collected from the university.
- Please Enter Valid Email Address and Contact Numbers
- The online application is kept in pending if there is any mistakes
- Only Original Degree Certificate will be send by post
- Except Original Degree Certificate will not be send by post it should be collected from the university by applied student only.
Bank Payment Fee (Step-III)
- Please Enter the Details Carefully
- The student / college/ customer has to confirm the fee amount to be paid is correct under right service/ head, i.e. Provisional Certificate, Original Degree Certificate,Migration, Examination fee, etc.
- Application will be processed only upon receipt of required fee. Application with insufficient payment will not be processed/ entertained.
- Application/Service fee + service charges + Taxes as applicable; will be debited from student / college/ customer account.
- Wrong payment, i.e., payment for one head/service instead of the desired / intended head/ service will not be refunded. (Ex. Payment made for Provisional Certificate actually intended to pay for Original Degree certificate will not be refunded.)
- Payment made for one service will not be considered / Adjusted for other services.
- Request for refund of excess payment shall be made within 7 working days. Excess payment will be refunded only upon submission of proof for genuine cause. However, the decision of the University is final for refund of excess payment. In case of refund, service charges + taxes as applicable will be debited from the student/ college/ customer account.
- For any technical queries, Contact No. 0884-2300911 may be contacted during working days.
Upload Documents (Step-IV)
- Dont upload the passport size photgraph which is taken by the Mobile, Laptop etc.
- Upload a recent colour passport size photograph as per the specifications given on the left. This photograph will be printed on the Original Degree certificate. The size of the photograph shall be between 50kB and 100 kB. Upload scanned (in colour and clearly visible) copies of SSC, PC and CMM in pdf format. The maximum size of each document is 200 kB.
- Upload scanned (in colour and clearly visible) copies of semester marks memos in pdf/Zip format. The maximum size of document is 500 kB.
JNTUK Migration Certificate Applying Online For Name Correction, Duplicate :
- 1. To Apply for Migration Certificate name correction or Duplicate migration Certificate Click Here
2. Click Check Box to proceed for payment, then click Proceed button.
3. Select State and Type of Corporate / Institution State of Corporate / Institution: Andhra Pradesh Type of Corporate / Institution: Educational Institutions
4. Select Educational Institutions Name: REGISTRAR JNTU KAKINADA
5. Select Payment Category: Duplicate Migration Certificate or Migration Certificate Name Correction
6. Provide details of payment
- Amount Paid to University For Duplicate Certificate: Rs.250
- Amount Paid to University for Name Correction: Rs.50
To Apply for Migration Certificate name correction or Duplicate migration Certificate
Visit Our Website To Get All Your Results At One Place
Install Our Android App To Get All Notification, Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone
Visit : Status Of Application
So, Above You Can Get The Instructions For The JNTUK Kakinada : Procedure To Apply For Migration Certificate. You Can Simply Bookmark This Page As Well In Order To Check All The Instructions For The JNTUK Kakinada : Procedure To Apply For Migration Certificate In The Future As Well. So Do Book Mark Our INJNTU.COM Page & Install Our Android App To Get All Notification, Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone.
Don’t Forget To Share This Info About Instructions (Or) Process Of How To Apply JNTUK Kakinada Migration Certificate. Among All Your Friends & Colleagues Make Them Know More About The Process Of How To Apply JNTUK Kakinada Migration Certificate. Also Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
Feel Free To Get In Touch With Us Regarding Anything. We Will Revert Back To You As Soon As Possible.
Searches Related To :
- JNTUK Kakinada Procedure To Apply Migration Certificate
- JNTUK Kakinada Process To Apply Migration Certificate In Tatkal Process
- How To Apply Migration Certificate
- How To Apply JNTUK Kakinada Migration Certificate
- JNTUK Migration Certificate Fees
- Instructions To Apply JNTUK Migration Certificate
- Academic Rules To Obtain Migration Certificate
- Info About JNTUK Migration Certificate
- Know Status Of My Migration Certificate JNTUK
- JNTUK Exam Section Contact Number To Know Status Of Application Migration Certificate
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites : In JNTU
Android APP : InJntu
Install Our Android App To Get All JNTU Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone