JNTUK MCA All Semesters Special Supplementary Examinations Results - May 2018-Declared
JNTUK : MCA All Semesters Special Supplementary Examinations Results - May 2018
The "Results for MCA All Semesters Special Supplementary Examinations (May 2018)" are declared. The result sheets have been sent to respective college principals. Students concerned are requested to contact their college principals/exam cell staff for knowing the results.
- Last date for Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Revaluation is : Will be Updated Soon...
- "-1" in the filed of externals indicates student ABSENT for the respective subject.
- "-2" in the filed of externals indicates student WITHHELD for the respective subject.
- "-3" in the filed of externals indicates student MALPRACTICE for the respective subject.
- Please inform to the students to enter subject codes for applying Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge By Revaluation.
- Results announced on 27-07-2018.
JNTUK : Procedure to apply for Recounting / Revaluation / Challenge Valuation
- Fee for
- Recounting Rs. 100/- per subject
- Revaluation Rs. 1000/- per subject
- Challenge Valuation Rs.10,000/- per subject
- The fee amount is to be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBI using the online Challan generated by this Online Payment Application.
Choose the below links for revaluation/recounting of answer scripts. Select Revaluation fee or Recounting fee from the payment categories. Provide the details of the candidate applying for revaluation/recounting carefully viz. Hall ticket number, Name, Course, Year, Semester, Subject Code and subject name, contact number, etc and click on submit. Check the details provided carefully and confirm.
Select the payment options among Net banking, Debit/Credit cards, SBI branch challan payment and make the necessary payment before the last date for the revaluation/recounting. The transactions made after the last date will not be considered and will not be refunded. Take a printout of payment details and preserve for further reference. The candidate can take printout of e-Receipt of State Bank Collect payment at any time by providing information like contact number, Date of birth, date of payment, etc in the State Bank Collect page.
Each time the student can apply for revaluation/recounting for ONLY ONE SUBJECT. If the student wants to apply for more subjects, he/she has to apply for each subject separately.
- The students are informed to be more careful in furnishing the information online while applying for Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge valuation. The applications with insufficient/wrong information will be summarily rejected and the candidate has to forfeit the amount paid in this connection.
- Students Should Apply For Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge valuation through online only.No Recounting / Revaluation / Challenge Valuation for Lab Marks
below is the link for applying for revalution/recounting /challenge valuation:
Apply for Recounting / Revaluation / Challenge Valuation