JNTUK OD Apply Online 2023 – Original Degree Application Form, Procedure
The Candidate those who are applying for the OD certificate are requested to upload Educational Details (like PC, CMM, SSC, PHOTO) and Personal details in online-application. Once OD is printed, your details are removed from the database. you can check the status of the OD from the printed OD info tab. you can check the status of the OD from the printed OD info tab.
JNTUK IX Convocation 2023 – Important Dates:
|IX Convocation Notification Release Date||14-11-2022|
|Online Applications Starting From||21-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission||20-12- 2022|
Instructions for Applying Original Degree Certficate
- Please verify the Student name, Father name Printed on Provisional Certificate exactly as per SSC. If any mistake found immediatly correct your PC in University(Examination Section) by person and then upload the modified details.
- Dont upload the passport size photgraph which is taken by the Mobile, Laptop etc.
- Upload a recent colour passport size photograph which will be printed on the Original Degree certificate and size between 50kB and 100 kB.
- Please Fill the appropriate Address for which the Applied Certificate will be Post.
- Please Enter Valid Email Address and Contact Numbers.
- Upload scanned (in colour and clearly visible) copies of SSC, PC and CMM in pdf format. The maximum size of each document is 200 kB.
- Upload scanned (in colour and clearly visible) copies of semester marks memos in pdf/Zip format. The maximum size of document is 500 kB.
- NOTE: The Candidate who make payment through challan, have to submit the hard copy of payment receipt,xerox copies of SSC, PC, CMM, AADHAAR, (MARKS MEMOMS for PG students) and PHOTO at University Examination Section.
Our Telegram Channels
Our Facebook Pages & Groups
Our Instagram Page