IB Recruitment 2019 for 318 Vacancies
lntelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2019: lntelligence Bureau (IB) has released a notification for recruitment to the various posts on absorption/ deputation basis. Candidates who wish to serve in the lntelligence Bureau under the Ministry of Home Affairs have a chance to fulfill their dreams.
As per the circular published by the IB, The bureau is hiring candidates for the post of Assistant Security Officer (General) (ASO), Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-l (ACIO) and others. Candidates holding analogous posts on regular posts in the parent cadre or department are eligible for IB Recruitment 2019. Candidates should have requisite experience and qualification in the concerned subject for applying to the posts of ACIO, ASO and Others. Candidates can apply to these posts by sending applications to the IB Office within 60 days (17 April) from the date of issuance of this circular.
|Name Of The Organisation||lntelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|lntelligence Bureau (IB) Total Vacancies||318|
|IB Vacancy Details|
|Senior Accounts Officer||2 Posts
|Senior Research Officer||2 Posts
|Security Officer (Technical)||6 Posts
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone||1 Post
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-l/Executive||54 Posts
Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech
|Assistant Security Officer (Technical)||12 Posts
|Assistant Security Officer(General)||10 Posts
|Personal Assistant||7 Posts
|Junior Intelligence Officer-ll/Tech||167 Posts
|Research Assistant||2 Posts
|Halwai Cum Cook||11 Posts
|Nursing Orderly||2 Posts|
Female Staff Nurse
- Deputy Director/Tech – Bachelor Degree in Engineering [B.E or B.Tech or B.Sc(Engg)] awarded by a recognized University.
- Senior Accounts Officer – Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university.
- Senior Research Officer– Master's degree in Economics/Statistics/Business Administration/Management or Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Security Officer (Technical) – Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Communications Engineering or M.Sc. in Physics or Chemistry from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-l/Executive - bachelor's Degree from a recognized university or equivalent; and 2 years' experience in security or intelligence work.
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical) – Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Communications Engineering or BSc in Physics or Chemistry from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Assistant Security Officer(General) – Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Junior Intelligence Officer-ll/Tech – Higher Secondary (12th) with Mathematics and Physics with two years Industrial Training Course from a recognized Institute in Radio Technician, Electronics, Electronics and Communication.
How to apply for IB Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can submit applications to the Joint Deputy Director/G. Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21 within 60 days (17 April) from the date of issuance of this circular.
- Last date for submission of application: 24 April 2019
Don’t Forget To Share This IB Recuritment Jobs . Among All Your Friends & Colleagues. Make Them Check Their IB Recuritment Jobs. Also Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our