NICL Recruitment 2018
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
NICL Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get NICL recruitment 2018 updated on December 27, 2017 notification on recent NICL recruitment 2018 openings across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 27.12.2017 for the latest recruitment notification nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in from National Insurance NICL 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from NICL 2018.
NICL Recruitment 2018-19: Apply Online for 25 Agriculture Apprentice Vacancies in NICL recruitment 2018 in Kolkata.
Overview of NICL Agriculture Apprentice Notification 2018
|Organization Name||National Insurance Company Limited|
|Post Name||Agriculture Apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||25|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||8th January 2018|
|Start Date||Already Started|
|Salary||Check below for Info on Salary|
NICL Recruitment 2018: Click Here
How to Apply for NICL Recruitment 2018
- Click on the Direct Link given above.
- Download the Application Form.
- Take printout of the form.
- Fill your Personal and Educational details carefully.
- Attach you passport size photograph and sign across it.
- Alternatively, you can apply from Official Website of NICL.
- Go to ‘Recruitment’ at the top of Home Page.
- Click on the ‘Application Form for Agriculture Apprentices’.
- Follow step 2 to 5.
- Send the filled Application Form along with self-attested Educational Certificates and two passport size photographs.
- Write “Application for Agriculture Apprentice”on the left hand top corner and send it on the address mentioned below.
Candidates applying need to be between 21 and 30 years of age as on December 1, 2017. Meanwhile, age relaxation is applicable by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates need to have Graduation in Agriculture Science/ Agriculture Engineering/ Forestry/ Horticulture/ or equivalent from a UGC recognized University with 60% marks in either of the degree or Post Graduation examination for General and OBC candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
The selection process comprises
- Shortlisting Applications
- Medical Examination
- NICL will shortlist the applications based on their academic performance and eligibility criteria.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for this selection process.
- If your application gets selected, you will be called for Interview.
- Interview for NICL Recruitment will be conducted at the Head Office of the Company at Kolkata &/or any other Major Centre.
- Once you crack the Interview, you will have to appear for Medical Examination.
- Only after qualifying Medical Examination, you will be selected for the post.
- If you got selected for the post , you will be posted at the Head Office of National Insurance Co. Ltd. at Kolkata and/or any of its Regional Offices and/or any office across the India.
Salary & Pay Scale for NICL Recruitment
For 1st Year – Rs.40,000/-
For 2nd Year – Rs.45,000/-
A two year period of Apprenticeship on full time basis offered to the eligible candidates.
This engagement is as Apprentice only for a term of maximum Two Years and selected candidates have no right to claim employment in the company.
Company may terminate Apprenticeship even before Two Years, if candidate is not found suitable &/or performance &/or conduct is not satisfactory.
Posting of NICL
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL), is a State owned Insurance Company headquartered in Kolkata, looking for graduates for the post of Agriculture Apprentices to fill total 25 vacancies. The Application process is offline and once recruited, you may get posted at the Head Office of National Insurance Co. Ltd. Kolkata. The Application process has already begun so avail this opportunity and apply for this NICL Recruitment 2018
About NICL National Insurance
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) is a fully central government owned general insurance company based in India. The company headquartered at Kolkata was established in 1906 and nationalised in 1972. In April, 2004, NIC signed an agreement with Nainital Bank for distribution of its general insurance products through the bank's branches in Uttarakhand, Haryana and New Delhi. Today, 107 years after its incorporation, NIC stands tall as the oldest insurance company in India and the only PSU non life insurance Company headquartered in the Eastern part of the country. National Insurance Company Limited comes up with latest recruitment details on various post based on Education / Qualification for the interview process all over India.