NPCI - National Payments Corporation of India Recruitment 2018
National Payments Corporation of India is the umbrella organisation for all retail payment systems in India,which aims to allow all Indian citizens to have unrestricted access to e-payment services. Founded in 2008, NPCI is a not-for-profit organisation registered under section 8 of the Companies Act 2013. The organisation is owned by a consortium of major banks, and has been promoted by the country’s central bank, the Reserve Bank of India. Its recent work of developing Unified Payments Interface aims to move India to a cashless society with only digital transactions. It has successfully completed the development of a domestic card payment network called RuPay, reducing the dependency on international card schemes. The RuPay card is now accepted at all the ATMs, Point-of-Sale terminals and most of the online merchants in the country. More than 300 cooperative banks and the Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) in the country have also issued RuPay ATM cards. More than 250 million cards have been issued by various banks, and it is growing at a rate of about 3 million per month. A variant of the card called ‘Kisan Card’ is now being issued by all the Public Sector Banks in addition to the mainstream debit card which has been issued by 43 banks. RuPay cards are also issued under the Jan Dhan Yojana scheme. RuPay card was dedicated to the nation by the then President, Pranab Mukherjee on 8 May 2014.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
To Apply - Click Here
NPCI - Vacancy Details
|Experience||9 - 12 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||03/04/2018|
NPCI - Profile
- Senior Manager, BBPS Business Development.
- Experience : 9 to 12 years.
- Qualification : MBA .
- Location: Delhi.
NPCI - Job Description
1. Be the bridge between the product, certification and operations team to facilitate the on boarding and certification of the in principle approved BBPOUs (banks and non- bank non-banking entities)
2. Pitching products and/or services under BBPS scheme
3. Increasing BBPOU coverage on all available payment modes and channels
4. Target BBPOUs to on board current billers and future categories of billers
5. Help the approved entities to make decisions regarding their role under the BBPS scheme
6. Maintaining fruitful relationships with on boarded BBPOUs
7. Taking initiatives to increase transactions
8. To increase consumer footfall at agent outlet for bill payment transactions by promoting BBPS brand
9. Maintaining periodic reports and returns pertaining to the respective BBPOUs
Day-to-day duties typically include:
1. Researching the needs of approved entities and learning who makes decisions about BBPS
2. Establish rapport and set up meetings with the BBPOUs
3. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
4. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
Other duties include:
1. Preparing PowerPoint presentations and related reports
2. Dashboard of concerned BBPOUs pertaining to transactions, volume of bill payment and active channels 3. Project Charter of BBPOUs status on BBPS payment channel and payment mode enablement
4. Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the BBPS scheme
5. Developing goals for the team and ensuring they are met
6. Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
Business Development Executive Skills;
The individual must be:
- Socially adaptive
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to team
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Strong communication and IT fluency.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail Excellent time
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
NPCI - Selection Process
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview