NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2018 - Diploma Trainee
NTPC Ltd., formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. It is a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and a "Government Company" within the meaning of the act. The headquarters of the company is situated at New Delhi. NTPC's core business is generation and sale of electricity to state-owned power distribution companies and State Electricity Boards in India. The company also undertakes consultancy and turnkey project contracts that involve engineering, project management, construction management and operation and management of power plants.The company has also ventured into oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities. It is the largest power company in India with an electric power generating capacity of 5,14,100 MW. Although the company has approx. 16% of the total national capacity it contributes to over 25% of total power generation due to its focus on operating its power plants at higher efficiency levels (approx. 80.2% against the national PLF rate of 64.5%).NTPC currently produces 25 billion units of electricity per month.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
For Official Notification - Click Here (Mumbai)
For Official Notification - Click Here (Hyderabad)
For Official Notification - Click Here (Patna)
For Official Notification - Click Here (Raipur)
For Official Website - Click Here
Apply Online - Click Here
National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd. (NTPC) in order to fill about 312 Diploma Trainee vacancies. To the job seekers, who are waiting to serve the Government Sector, NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 stands as one of the best opportunities.
NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2018 - Details
NTPC Limited Exam 2018
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Name of Posts
Total Number of Vacancies
NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post – Diploma Trainee (Electrical, Mining, C&I, as well as, Mechanical) Vacancy
- Total Number of Vacancies – 312 Posts
Region Wise Vacancy Information – NTPC Diploma Trainee Post
- Mumbai – 50 Posts
- Mechanical – 23 Posts
- Electrical – 16 Posts
- C&I – 11 Posts
- Patna – 83 Posts
- Mechanical – 29 Posts
- Electrical – 23 Posts
- C&I – 16 Posts
- Mining – 15 Post
- Hyderabad – 25 Posts
- Mechanical – 11 Posts
- Electrical – 07 Posts
- C&I – 07 Posts
- Raipur – 124 Posts
- Mechanical – 46 Posts
- Electrical – 36 Posts
- C&I – 22 Posts
- Mining – 20 Posts
- Lucknow – 30 Posts
NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2018 - Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) job opportunities.
Diploma Trainee Electrical
- Full time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks
Diploma Trainee Mechanical
- Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Diploma Trainee C&I
- Full time regular Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Diploma Trainee Mining
- Full time regular Diploma in Mining / Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Note: Eligible candidates, who have passed in 2017 and the final year students of 2018 (result to be declared by Aug/Sept 2018) will be eligible to apply only. The above restriction is not applicable to Land Oustees (LOs).
NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2018 - Age Limit
To apply National Thermal Power Corporation Limited job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Candidate’s Upper Age limit is 25 years as on last date of application. For Land Oustees upper age limit is 35 years as on last date of application.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the NTPC official notification 2018.
NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee
To apply for the 312 Diploma Trainee job in National Thermal Power Corporation Limited the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
Registration fees: Rs.300/-
NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2018 - Selection Process
According to the official notification of National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd. (NTPC) for Diploma Trainee Post 2018, the selection committee has set two rounds of selection process.
- Written Examination 1 (CBT – Computer Based Test) – Aptitude
- Written Examination 2 (CBT – Computer Based Test) – Technical (for the shortlisted candidates in Aptitude round)
NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2018 - Pay Scale
As per the NTPC official recruitment notification to fill 312 Diploma Trainee vacancies for the year 2018, the salary pay details are as follows.
- Pay Scale for Diploma Trainee Post – Rs. 15,550/- to Rs. 34,500/- Per Month
How to Apply for NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2018
Application Procedure plays a key role in getting through the recruitment process. If you miss any section during the job application, your application may not fall into the valid list. So please take a look here for the procedure to apply for NTPC 312 Diploma Trainee posts – 2018.
- Firstly, visit the NTPC official website, i.e., www.ntpccareers.net in order to apply for the job.
- Search for NTPC Diploma Trainee Post Recruitment official notification for the year 2018.
- Download the official Notification.
- Further, read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Now, you can access the official portal of NTPC Diploma Trainee Post job application.
- Click on Apply Online vacancy link 2018 indeed.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Moreover, check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as: Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in preferred format.
- Pay the Application Fee and Click on Submit button.
- We suggest you to download the filled in application copy for future reference.
NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2018 - Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||April 18, 2018 at 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||May 9, 2018 Midnight|
|Downloading of Admit card for
1st stage Online Aptitude Test
|Mid July 2018|
|1st Stage Online Aptitude Test
|Last week of July 2018|
|Downloading of Admit card for
2nd stage Online Technical Test
|2nd Stage Online Technical Test
|3rd/4th week of August 2018|