Telangana State 10th Class/SSC Exam Fee Due Dates March 2023 - The following arc the due dates for remittance of Examination fee for Regular / Private Once failed Candidates for the SSC/OSSC Vocational Public Examinations to be held in March-2023. All the Head Masters/Principals have to remit the fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only enclosing a list of candidates to it.
|Sl.No||Particulars||Last date to pay the examination fee by the candidates to the Headmaster concerned|
|1||Without late fee||15-11-2022|
|2||With late fee of Rs. 50/-||30-11-2022|
|3||With late fee of Rs. 200/-||15-12-2022|
|4||With late fee of Rs. 500/-||29-12-2022|
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For other Details/Information the candidate shall approach the concerned Head Masters / can see office website www.bse.telangana.gov.in
- If any of the above dates are declared as Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any circumstances.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
2. Fee for upto three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
3. Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/-
4. Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
5. The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC March 2023 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24, 000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.20, 000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wet land / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of examination fee. As such, the Headmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer as per rules.
1) The Head Master should submit online Applications of the Candidates along with Manuscript Nominal Rolls.
2) Head Masters shall furnish the Candidates data through only online compulsorily.
3) Schedule dates for uploading online data will be communicated later separately.
Our Telegram Channels
Our Facebook Pages & Groups