RBI Recruitment 2018 - Legal Consultant Posts
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India's central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders.Following India's independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949.The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. The general superintendence and direction of the RBI is entrusted with the 21-member central board of directors: the governor; 4 deputy governors; 2 finance ministry representatives (usually the Economic Affairs Secretary and the Financial Services Secretary); 10 government-nominated directors to represent important elements of India's economy; and 4 directors to represent local boards headquartered at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and New Delhi. Each of these local boards consists of 5 members who represent regional interests, the interests of co-operative and indigenous banks.
For Official notification - Click Here
Official Website - Click Here
Apply Online - Click Here
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Legal Consultant Vacancies in contract basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
RBI Recruitment 2018 - Details
|Name of The Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|No. of Posts||05|
|Name of the Posts||Legal Consultant|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
RBI Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details
Total no. of vacancies to be filled in RBI is 05 on contract basis for a period of 3 years. Out of Which
- Legal Consultant (Grade-F) – 02 Posts
- Legal Consultant (Grade C/D) – 03 Posts
RBI Recruitment 2018 - Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 45 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 55 Years
RBI Recruitment 2018 - Educational Qualification
The educational qualifications for this recruitment are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Master’s Degree / Ph.D. in Law from a recognized university
RBI Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
RBI Recruitment 2018 - Pay Scale
Selected candidates as Consultant will get pay scale of Rs. 54. 63 lakh per annum for Grade F Consultants and Rs.26. 84/ 36. 91 lakhs per annum for Grade C/D Consultants .
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website www.rbi.org.in
- The click “opportunities @ RBI” then click current vacancies and then select vacancies.
- Find the advertisement “Legal Consultants in Grade F and Grade C/D (on contract basis) – 2018 “click on the advertisement next page will be opened.
- Click on the pdf icon, notification will be opened read it carefully and check eligibility.
- Back to the page to apply click on the “Online Application Form” it will be redirected to next page.
- If you are a new user first you should register your details then you can continue to apply, enter your details correctly.
- Upload your photo and signature finally click the submit button and take the copy of the application form
RBI Recruitment 2018 - Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Interview
RBI Recruitment 2018 - General Instructions
a.Board does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of or for any reason beyond the control of the Board.
b. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered as disqualification.
c. In all matters regarding eligibility, interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, the Board’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
d. Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in e.
e. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai only.
RBI Recruitment 2018 - Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 23-04-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 14-05-2018
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 18-05-2018