RGUKT IIIT Basara Admissions Notification 2018
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Basar, Nirmal District, Telangana issued RGUKT IIIT Basar B.Tech Admissions 2018 Notification for Admission into 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online through RGUKT Basar website www.rgukt.ac.in or www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
TS Online Services from 28.04.2018 to 01.06.2018. For More Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, IIIT Basar 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme Admission Process, How to Apply, Selection List, IIIT Basar 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme Counseling Dates, Annual Fee Details, IIIT Basar 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme Admission Schedule for 2018-19
- Date of Notification 26-04-2018
- Issue of Applications(online) 28-04-2018
- Last date for receiving applications(online) 01-06-2018
- Last date for receiving hardcopy 04-06-2018
- Announcement of Selection List 11-06-2018
- Counseling-Phase¬I(S.No1 to 500) 18-06-2018
- Counseling-Phase¬I(S.No501 to 936) 19-06-2018
- Counseling-NCC & Sports 21-06-2018
- Counseling-CAP 22-06-2018
- Counseling-PH 23-06-2018
- Counseling & Admissions-NRI & other states(Global) 25-06-2018
- Counseling & Admissions-Phase¬II 26-06-2018
- CounselingforunfilledseatsofGlobalcategory 28-06-2018
- Orientation for P1Students 02-07-2018
- Commencement of Classes 03-07-2018
Courses Offered in 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme
The 6-Year Integrated Engineering course is divided in to the following two categories:
a) Pre University Course (2 years):
M.P.C course will be offered with following subjects.
e. Telugu/ Sanskrit (Sanskrit will be offered for non Telugu students those who have not studied second language as Telugu)
b) B.Tech (4 years): Following streams will be offered.
a. Chemical Engineering
b. Civil Engineering
c. Computer Science & Engineering
d. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
e. Electronics & Communications Engineering
f. Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
g. Mechanical Engineering
RGUKT IIIT Basar B.Tech Annual Fee
a) The tuition fee for the candidates who studied in Schools situated in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh States is Rs.37,000/- per annum (It includes Rs.500/- examination fee per semester).
b) Students who are eligible for tuition fee reimbursement as per the guidelines issued by the respective State Governments need not pay the tuition fee (Students whose parental annual income is below Rs.1.0 lakh for non SC/ST category and below Rs.2.0 lakh for SC/ST category and who fulfill the other conditions as per the latest Govt. rules are eligible for fee reimbursement).
c) Every student has to pay a registration fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs.2,000 (by all), and medical insurance of Rs. 500/- approximately per annum for first two years (by all), that is a total of Rs.3,500/- (Rs 3,000/- in case of SC/ST candidates) at the time of admission.
RGUKT IIIT B.Tech Admissions Eligibility
Candidates should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Telangana State & AP State and conducted in 2018 in first attempt.
Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31.12.2018, (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories).
Download Here: RGUKT IIIT Notification 2018
Click Here: RGUKT IIIT Apply Online 2018
Admissions to the first year of Integrated B Tech Program (2018-19) will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class, and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
At RGUKT, Basar, admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates (Osmania University area, Telangana State) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved (these seats will be filled with both States Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014.
The list of candidates selected for counseling will be displayed on the University website www.rgukt.ac.in or www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in. The candidates will also be informed by post, e-mail and SMS message, wherever possible, to the address/mobile number written in the application form.
Candidates should apply through TSOnline services only. Candidate shall pay an Application Fee of Rs. 200.00 (for OC and BC candidates) Rs. 150.00 (for SC and ST candidates) at TS Online service center, for which the center will issue a receipt. An additional amount of Rs. 25.00 per application should be paid as service charges to the TS Online Centre.
TS RGUKT IIIT Registration Procedure
The Candidates can apply RGUKT IIIT Basar Six-year B.Tech integrated course Admissions through any Meeseva or Telangana Online Centers only, the Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies has announced there is no possible to apply in offline mode and online from RGUKT or any other private portal, every eligible student can apply through TSOnline and Meeseva Centers with paying above fee as per your categories and the service available across in the state as per schedule.
After Successfully submitting the TS RGUKT IIIT Basar Online Application 2018 the candidate need to send the submitted application printout copy with attaching supporting document or certificates xerox copy’s to the RGUKT Basar Campus before last date, please note this very important to everyone, this necessary to every applicant to sent by post to RGUKT, submitted application printout copy with following certificates of student.
- The receipt issued by the TSOnline services (Fee Payment receipt of submitted application).
- Qualified examination exam Hall Ticket of 10th Class or its equivalent.
- Study Certificates from Fourth class to Tenth class/ Residence certificate by those claiming Local category (in any of Osmania University areas (Telangana State)
- Residence certificate / service certificate of parents by those claiming un reserved category of seats
- Proof of caste / community certificate (SC/ST/BC) in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under any of these categories (issued by TS Online / Meeseva)
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category
- Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category
- NCC certificate by those claiming reservation under this category
- Sports certificate(s) at the level of inter-district and above by those claiming reservation under this category