RINL - VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT - RECRUITMENT 2018
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd, (abbreviated as RINL), also known as Vizag Steel, is a Public steel producer, Based in Visakhapatnam.Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, popularly known as Vizag Steel, is an integrated steel producer in Visakhapatnam, India built using German and Soviet technology.The company has grown from a loss-making industry to 3-billion-dollar turnover company registering a growth of 203.6% in just four years. Vizag Steel Plant was conferred Navratna status on 17 November 2010. Founded in 1971, the company focuses on producing value-added steel, with 214,000 tonnes produced in August 2010, out of 252,000 tonnes total of salable steel produced.It is the largest single site plant in India and Asia minor (or south and east Asia combined).
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
For Official Notification - Click Here
To Apply - Click Here
The Plant is an epitome of technological marvel crafted in nature’s lap, where environment sustenance comes first and a tree is grown for every metric tonne of production capacity added. The residential township is unique of its kind with dense foliage, beautiful parks, wide roads and provides all modern amenities within and in the vicinity. RINL invites young, ambitious, talented individuals to be part of RINL family by joining as “Management Trainees” and grow with us to become tomorrow’s Corporate leaders. The company also offers excellent career growth opportunities and pay package at par with the industry leaders in the country.
RINL - VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT - VACANCIES
- MT (HR) - 8 (UR - 4, OBC - 3, SC- 1)
- MT (MARKETING) - 6 (UR - 4, OBC - 3)
- TOTAL - 14
(Abbreviations: UR- Unreserved; SC- Schedule Caste; ST- Schedule Tribe; OBC-Other Backward Class)
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
RESERVATION FOR PWDS
- The posts of PWDs in VH, HH and OH categories are reserved as per existing guidelines of
Government of India.
- Reservations for Persons with Disabilities are on horizontal / interlocking basis.
- Candidates having a minimum of 40% disability are only eligible to apply under PWD category.
- The Persons with Disability(PWD) candidates are required to produce valid Disability
Certificate with a clear mention of Degree(percentage) of Disability, issued by the Medical Board duly constituted by the State Govt. / Central Govt. as per the provisions of Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act 1995.
RINL - VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT - EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Qualifications of MT(HR):
The candidate should have 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PwD) in Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in HR Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Social Work (with HR as main subject) from a recognized University /Institute. In case of dual specialization, at least one specialization should be HRM
- Qualifications of MT (Marketing)
The candidate should have 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PwD) in Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in Marketing Management from a recognized University / Institute. In case of dual specialization, at least one specialization should be Marketing Management.
Note: Candidates have to produce the Provisional / OD Certificate and Mark Sheets in original as proof of having passed the qualifying degree with specified percentage of marks during Personal Interview. No other documents will be accepted in this regard. Candidates failing to produce the Provisional / OD Certificate and Marks Sheets in original at the time of Personal Interview shall not be considered.
Final Year Students: Final year students who could submit Provisional Certificate and Mark Sheets in original by the time of personal interview only need to apply.
RINL - VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT - AGE RELAXATION
- Born not earlier than 01-02-1991 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of 01-02-2018) Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates. Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- PwD candidates, whose age is above 35 years, can apply for “Assistant Professor” while filling-in the UGC-NET application.
Note: The eligibility criteria with regard to percentage of marks, qualifying degree and permissible age limit of RINL is different from that of UGC-NET. The candidates interested for Career in RINL are governed by eligibility criteria issued in RINL notification.
RINL - VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT - HEALTH
Candidates should be of sound physique, free from any physical defect. Medical standards stipulate minimum requirements of Height and Weight, as under:
- Male candidates: Minimum Height 150 cms ; Minimum Weight 45 kgs
- Female candidates: Minimum Height 143 cms ; Minimum Weight 35 kgs
- Myopia and Hypermetropia, if any, not to exceed -8.00D or +6.00D in each eye. No relaxation in these standards will be made. The above physical standards are only indicative and not exhaustive
RINL - VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT - RESERVATION
Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ and thus, not entitled to OBC reservation, should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’. OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates are required to submit the recent certificate issued by the Competent Authority in line with the Govt. of India guidelines issued time to time. SC/ST candidates are required to submit caste certificate issued by Competent Authority.
RINL - VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT - SELECTION
UGC-NET, July-2018: The eligible candidates desirous to apply for the post of MT(HR) and
MT(Mktg) in RINL are required to appear for UGC-NET examination of July-2018.The interested candidates should go through the UGC-NET July-2018 notification available at
https://cbsenet.nic.in/cms/public/home.aspx for understanding the application and selection process of UGC-NET July-2018 examination.
The candidates qualified in UGC-NET July-2018 examination will only be considered for further selection to Personal Interview. The minimum qualification marks prescribed by UGC-NET July-2018 are as under
- General (Unreserved) - 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together
- SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD - 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together
The candidates qualified in UGC-NET of July-2018 only will be considered. Scores of previous UGC- NET examinations will not be taken into account. In case anyone is applying with score other than July-2018, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
Personal Interview: Qualified Candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the UGC-Net July-2018 examination for Personal Interview.
Final merit list will be prepared considering the scores obtained by the candidates in UGC-NET July- 2018 examination and Personal Interview. Merit list will be prepared Post-wise and Category-wise.
RINL - VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT - TRAINING & PROBATION:
Candidates selected as Management Trainees will be placed on training for one year. After successful completion of training, the candidates shall be placed under probation for one more year.
RINL - VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT - EMOLUMENTS:
Selected candidates will be offered a Basic Pay of `20,600/- p.m. in the Pay Scale of `20,600-3%- 46,500 (Pre-Revised). On successful completion of training they may be placed in the Pay Scale of 24,900-3%-50,500/- (Pre-Revised).
Besides Basic Pay, the Management Trainees will also be paid Dearness Allowance. They will also be entitled for other perquisites and benefits such as PF, Gratuity and other perks & allowances as per rules of the Company in vogue. In addition, the Company provides benefits like Leave encashment, housing and free medical facility for self and dependents as per rules in vogue. The CTC would be around ` 9.38 lakhs p.a. during training period and `11.34 lakhs p.a. after training period. As this would be direct recruitment on initial basic, the Company will not bear any liability on account of Salary/ leave salary/ pension contribution etc., of previous employment, if any.
RINL - VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT - APPLICATION FEE:
- Application fee of `500/- (Plus GST @18%) for General & OBC candidates and `100/- (Plus GST @18%) for SC/ST/PwD candidates
- The Fee shall be remitted to “RINL” through payment gateway.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to apply well in advance.
How To Apply For RINL - VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT
- Online Registration to UGC-NET: Eligible and interested candidates would be required apply
to UGC-NET-July 2018. The online registration shall commence from 06-03-2018. Candidates may visit https://cbsenet.nic.in/cms/public/home.aspx website for registering online to UGC NET-2018.
- Online Registration to RINL: The candidates are also required to register online for RINL only through RINL website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Starting date for online registration - 25-06-2018
Closing date for online registration - 16-07-2018
- Steps for Applying to RINL:
STEP 1: Log on to www.vizagsteel.com and click on the link “Careers”
STEP 2: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
STEP 3: Have the following readily available:
a) e-mail ID (which must be valid for minimum of next Twelve Months)
b) Latest passport size photograph in digital format (.jpg file of 30 KB size) and digital format
of the signature (.jpg file of 30 KB size) for uploading with the application form. The
recommended dimensions of the passport photograph are 150(W) X 200(H) pixels. The
recommended dimensions of digital format of the signature is 150(W) X 50(H) pixels.
c) UGC-NET July-2018 Application Number and Roll Number.
STEP 4: Registration
a) Enter correct details like UGC-NET Application Number and Roll Number, Full Name,
DOB, Category, PwD status, email id, personal details, qualification and experience details
and upload recent passport size photograph and signature etc. on submitting, page shall
direct to payment gateway.
b) Application fee shall be deposited through payment gate way by using Debit Card / Credit
Card / Internet Banking.
c) After successful payment, download the computer generated Registration Slip with unique
registration number, photograph, signature and other essential details. Take a print of the
Registration Slip to be produced at the time of Personal Interview.
d) Make sure that the details entered in the online application shall be the same as that entered in UGC-NET-2018 registration. Candidates must ensure that they enter correct UGC-NET- 2018 Roll Number. The UGC-NET-2018 scores will be retrieved based on the Roll Number provided. In case of mismatch in Roll Number provided by the candidate, then it will not be possible to retrieve the data of the candidate and his/her application will stand rejected.
- All correspondence with the candidates shall be done through e-mail / announcement on the website only. Information regarding personal interview call letters shall be provided through e-mail / to be downloaded from website. For this purpose, candidates are advised to visit our website www.vizagsteel.com regularly for further instructions. Company will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid / wrong email ID provided by the candidate or due to other reasons.
(Please retain five identical photographs to be used at the time of Personal Interview. Change of photograph at the time of Personal Interview shall render the applicant ineligible).