RPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan, for organizing recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments of the government. This includes the recruitment of Clerical cadre in minimum and the recruitment in Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S) & Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S)in maximum extent. The recruitment to RAS, RPS, RTS and Rajasthan Sub-ordinate Services is made through an exam RAS/RTS Competitive Exam organized by the RPSC. The RPSC office is located at Jaipur road, Ajmer, Rajasthan.
For Official notification - Click Here
Official Website - Click Here
Apply Online - Click Here (Will Be Updated Soon)
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of 916 Assistant Engineer vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online.
RPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2018 - Details
|Name of The Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|No. of Posts||916|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
RPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details
|S.No||Department Name||Job Role||Number of Posts|
|1||Public Work||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||307|
|2||Water Resources||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||302|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||03|
|4||Public Health Engineering||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||225|
|5||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical)||75|
|6||Panchayat Raj||Assistant Engineer||04|
RPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2018 - Educational Qualification
- All Other Departments (Excluding Panchayati Raj Department)- BE in (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.
- For Panchayati Raj Department: Engineering Degree in Civil/Agriculture Stream minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate
- Degree must be from a University established by Indian law or qualifications declared equivalent thereto by the State Government.
- Final year Students can apply for the vacancies, but they need to submit their degree or provisional certificate before the final examinations for the post.
RPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2018 - Age Limit
- As on January 1, 2019: 21 to 40 Years.
|For General/ Unreserved Candidates||Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 40 years
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )|
|For SC/ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile) candidates||05 years|
|For SC/ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile)||10 years|
|For Gen (PH) Candidates||10 years|
|For OBC (PH) Candidates||13 years|
|For SC/ ST (PH) Candidates||15 years|
RPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2018 - Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Combined Competitive Examination (preliminary and Mains) and then performance in the interview.
RPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2018 - Exam Pattern
Preliminary Examination: Preliminary round of the exam would have MCQ type, objective type questions with multiple options. The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers, i.e. one compulsory paper and one paper from optional subjects, which will be of objective type. Both the papers in combined carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects mentioned in Section ‘A and B’.
|General knowledge & General Science including General knowledge of Rajasthan its Geography, Economy and culture (Section A)||200||2 hours|
Optional Paper selected by Candidate List of Optional papers (Section B):-Civil Engineering
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
Main Examination: The written examination will be the conventional type. A candidate must take all the compulsory subjects (Hindi, Social aspects of Engineering) and any one of the optional subjects listed below. Each of the optional subjects will have two papers for the main examination. The time allowed for each paper shall be three hours.
|Paper -2||Social aspects of Engineering||100|
|Paper -3 and 4||
Optional SubjectList of optional subjects:-
1. Civil Engineering
2. Electrical Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
4. Agricultural Engineering
RPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee
The application fee details were enclosed in the Rajasthan PSC AE Notification 2018. For more details check official notification.
RPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2018 - Pay Scale
Candidates who get shortlisted for Assistant Engineer Post in RPSC AE Recruitment 2018-19 would get a monthly payment as per Pay Matrix Level (L – 14). Hence, aspirants can check other details of RPSC Assistant Engineer Pay Scale in its official notification available @ www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
How to Apply For RPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2018
Applications will be accepted through the online mode only via recruitment portal of RPSC. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online at RPSC’s website ”rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in” (direct link is given below) from April 30, 2018, to May 29, 2018, 11:59 PM. Please have the below steps to apply for the vacancies-
- Log on to the official website of RPSC: http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Click on ” Application Form” & Select the desired post.
- Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application”.
- Click on “Online Application” to fill up the application form online.
- The candidate will be directed to a page where they have to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No.
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought.
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information as required on the application form.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form, successfully submitted application form will generate the application number.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
RPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2018 - Important Dates
|Advertisement Release Date||5th April 2018.|
|Starting Date of Online Application||30th April 2018.|
|Closing Date of Online Application||29th May 2018.|
|Online Form Correction Last date||30th May 2018 to 5th June 2018.|
|Admit Card Release Date||Updated Soon.|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|