SAIL MT Recruitment 2018
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has open Management Trainee recruitment for young, energetic and result oriented candidates. Under SAIL MT Recruitmentthrough GATE 2018 selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of GATE 2018. The interested and eligible candidates for MT (Technical) post for E1 Grade, must be from following six disciples: Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering and Mining Engineering.
SAIL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE RECRUITMENT 2018 DETAILS
Name Of Organisation: Steel authority of India
Post Name: Management Trainee (Technical)
Category: Central Government Job
Vacancies Number: 382
Mode Of Application: Online
Application Form starting Date Begin : 1st Feb 2018
Last Date for Application Form Online : 21st Feb 2018
Interview Date: March/April 2018
Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Important Dates for SAIL MT Recruitment
|Important Dates for GATE 2018|
|Commencement of online application||01 September 2017|
|Last date of online application||05 October 2017|
|Online exam||03, 04,10 and 11 February 2018|
|Announcement of Result||17 March 2018|
|Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2018|
|Commencement of online application form||01 Feb 2018|
|Last date of online application form||21 Feb 2018|
To be announced
SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 Application Form
To participate in the recruitment, the candidates have to fill the online Application Form. The details of the online application form for SAIL recruitment 2018 has been announced on its official site, sail.co.in. The candidates are required to submit the GATE 2018 Registration Number in order to apply. All the eligible candidates have to register at the official site with their GATE registration Number. The direct link to apply online is given below.
Click Here: To Download Official Notification
Eligibility criteria for SAIL Management Trainees (Technical)- MT(T)
Age Limit: 18 years to 28 years.
Minimum Qualification: Degree in Engineering (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters in all years), in six Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical and Mining from a regular/ full-time course from a recognised University / Institution
Engineering Disciplines & GATE Paper: SAIL will be recruiting Management Trainees (Technical) in the following 6 engineering disciplines from GATE 2018. For Management Trainee (Technical) posts in SAIL, candidates having degree in related disciplines as per relevant GATE paper given below can apply to the respective discipline:
Age: As on closing date of receipt of application or as announced in the advertisement
|SC/ST||OBC (NCL)||PWD||Domiciled ofJ&K from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89||Departmental Candidates upper age limit|
|5 years||3 years||10 years for General, 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC||5 years relaxation in
upper age limit
- The SC/ST/PWD and Departmental Candidates having Engineering Degree in the required disciplines with 55% marks (average of all semesters) shall be eligible to apply.
- The OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates are required to submit the requisite certificate issued in the current financial year by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format as applicable for employment under Central Govt. at the time of Interview.
Medical Standards for Management Trainees (Technical), SAIL:
- Candidates should be of sound physique.
- Free from any physical defect.
Medical standards (Minimum requirements):
- Weight 45 kg
- Height 155 cm
- Myopia and Hypermetropia, if any, not to exceed ± 4.00 in each eye and no squint or colour blindness, partial or full,
- normal hearing
Note: Suitable relaxation in height and weight will be given to female candidates. In case of persons with disability, only orthopedically disabled candidates with OA or OL disability can apply.
|Discipline||GATE Paper||No. of Posts|
How to Apply
Click Here: Direct Link to Apply for SAIL 2018 Recruitment
- Click the Direct Link given above.
- Choose for which post you want to apply for and click accordingly.
- Fill your personal & educational details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Take print out of the form for future reference.
- Submit your application.
- Go to ‘Proceed for Payment’ to deposit the requisite Application Fee.
- Alternatively, you can apply from the Official Website of SAIL.
- Go to ‘Job Openings’ at the top of the Home Page.
- Then, go to ‘MT Recruitment’ and choose the discipline that you wish to apply for.
- Go to ‘Apply Online’.
- Follow steps 2 to 6 carefully.
Selection Process of SAIL MT Recruitment
Selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in GATE 2018. Candidates will be shortlisted for the Group Discussion round on the basis of their GATE score, then after this round, the selected candidates will be called for personal Interview.So it is mandatory for all the interested and eligible candidates to first apply for the GATE 2018, then according to that score get shortlisted for the interview round. Whereas the final selection will be based on their performance separately in GATE and further rounds as well.
About Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the largest steel-making company in India and one of the seven Maharatna’s of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprise. Its total turnover was 49,180 crores (as per the financial year 2016-17). SAIL produces iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants, located principally at the Eastern and Central regions of India and situated close to domestic sources of raw materials.SAIL manufactures and sells a broad range of steel products.