South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online
South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India. South Indian Bank has 852 branches, 4 service branches,56 ext.counters and 20 Regional Offices spread across more than 27 states and 3 union territories in India. It has set up 1334 ATMs and 42 Bulk Note Acceptor/Cash Deposit Machines all over India.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
For Official Notification - Click Here
For Official Website - Click Here
Apply Here - Click Here
South Indian Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer Vacancy at 150 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 25th May 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Details
|Name of The Organization||South Indian Bank Limited|
|No. of Posts||150|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officers PO|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||10th/ SSLC, 12th / HSC & Graduation|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Probationary Officers (PO)||150 Jobs|
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Educational Qualification
As on 31.12.2017, X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2017 only will be eligible to apply.
Candidate should have passed X, XII, and Graduation under regular course (full-time course) from a recognized University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Selection Process
Selection of Candidates for Probationary Officers (PO) posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in
- Online Exam
- Group Discussion and
- Personal Interview
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Application Fee
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.800/-
- Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee: Rs.200/-
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Pay Scale
- Minimum Payment – Rs. 23,700 /-
- Maximum Salary – Rs. 42,020 /-
- Plus Other Allowances.
How to Apply for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Aspirants are recommended to follow the process of filling an application form of South Indian Bank Vacancy 2018. Furthermore, South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form link will be activated from 16th May 2018 to 25th June 2018.
GuideLines to fill South Indian Bank 2018 Online Form
- At first, log on to the official portal of South Indian Bank – www.southindianbank.com
- On display of the official homepage, go to the Careers section and search for the advertisement pdf of Recruitment Probationary Officers.
- Click on notification link and Download an employment pdf of South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018.
- In addition to this, ensure your eligibility with the details of educational qualifications and age limit.
- If you have fulfilled all the conditions, click on South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online link to open an application form.
- When an application form is opened, fill all the details without making any mistakes.
- Finally, upload your recent passport size scanned photograph and signature, and also the required documents.
- At last, make a payment of the desired application fees through the various online channels.
- In conclusion, click on Submit button and take a print out of the generated acknowledgment for future reference.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 - Important dates
|Release Date of Advertisement||16th May 2018.|
|Starting Date of Online Application||16th May 2018.|
|Closing Date to fill Online Application form||25th May 2018.|
|Last Date for Fees Payment||25th May 2018.|
|Admit Card Release Date||Notify Soon.|
|South Indian Bank PO Exam Date||June 2018 (Tentative).|