SSC CGL Result 2017: Tier I Result Revised
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
The SSC CGL Result 2017 for Tier-I Exam has been revised by SSC. The cut-off marks have been lowered. Due to numerous technical glitches, SSC made a comprehensive re-evaluation of the SSC CGL Tier-I Exam. This resulted in lowering the cut-off marks for the same. Eventually, the result has been revised for the SSC CGL Tier-I Exam.
How to download SSC CGL Tier I 2017 Result
- Candidates need to visit the official website of SSC.
- On the home page candidates will be able to see the revised links
- Clicking on the link would open a PDF file , containing the list of candidates who have cleared the SSC CGL Tier I examination revised and have qualified for the Tier II exam.
- Candidates can type ‘CTRL+F’ on their keyboard and search their name/roll number to find out whether they have made it to the next round of selection.
- Candidates need to take a print out of the same for future reference.
SSC CGL 2017 Result: Important Highlights
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut-off has been reduced.
- Separate cut-offs for Paper III & Paper IV.
- CGL Tier II & Tier III will be held separately.
- SSC will conduct Tier II from 17.02.2018 to 22.12.2018.
- All Candidates have to appear in both Tier II & Tier III (Descriptive Paper).
Important Note: Many of you are confused regarding Paper I, Paper II, Paper III and Paper IV. These all papers are taken under SSC CGL Tier II Exam.
- Paper-I & II are compulsory for all the categories of posts (Group of Posts: B & D).
- Paper-III is only for those candidates who have applied for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr.II & Compiler (Group of Posts:C).
- Paper IV is only for those candidates who have applied for the post of Assistant Audit Officer (Group of Posts: A).
Note: SSC will update the revised SSC CGL 2017 Tier I Marks soon.
Get the entire SSC CGL Tier-II Online Test Series comprising of 20 tests with two free mock. Know where you rank among your peers and improve your score based on the same. These tests are available both in Hindi and English and come along with a report card with your overall performance analysis.
SSC CGL Tier-I Result 2017
Candidates who are eagerly waiting to check SSC CGL Result 2017 for Tier-I examination, we want to inform them that the result has been declared on 11th January 2018 on the official website. The important thing is that applicants will have to score at least 33 percent to select for the CGL Tier-II examination. Candidates are able to check SSC CGL Tier-I Result 2017 by finding their Roll number and Name in PDF file. If you have any doubt and query then you can comment us. Stay tuned for all the latest updates of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Result.