SSLC 2018 Hall Ticket karnataka
The Secondary School Leaving Certificate (commonly referred to as SSLC) is a certification obtained by a student on successful completion of an examination at the end of study at the secondary schooling level in India. The SSLC is obtained on passing the grade 10 public examination commonly referred to as 'class 10 board examinations' in India. SSLC is a common eligibility examination popular in many states in India, especially Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Click Here: To Download Karnataka SSLC Time Tables
|Name of The University||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB)|
|Status||Will Be Released This Week|
|Date of Exams||23th March 2018 to 4th April 2018|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||In the First Week of March 2018|
Download Here: Karnataka SSLC Revaluation And Scanned Copy
Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) is going to releasing the SSLC Hall Ticket Karnataka in the March 2018.The Board will conduct the Secondary School Examination examination in Karnataka state from February 2018.The Karnataka Board made all prior arrangement to organize the public Examinations of SSLC/10th Class Examination all affiliated Government and private schools in Karnataka state.The KSEEB will start providing the Karnataka SSLC Exam Admit Card Download on its website. So admit card is the crucial document for appearing the annual SSLC Examinations and it is necessary to getting the examination hall.The Board Admit card are going to issue through online from the authorized and official website and available to view and able to download .
Karnataka SSLC Admit Card 2018 – KSEEB 10th Details - SSLC 2018 Hall Ticket
- Name of Board/Conducting Authority: Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board
- Name of Exam Being Conducted: Karnataka Board 10th Class Exams 2018
- Exam Dates: Begins from March 2018
- Admit Card Released Date: xx-xx-2018 (Expected 1st Week of March)
- Category: Kar 10th (SSLC) Class Board level Exam
- Status: Available Soon
- Supply Admit Card: Available Soon
- Official site to Download Karnataka 10th Admit Card 2018: kseeb.kar.nic.in
Some boards will conduct the paper in two parts like Paper 1 and Paper 2, one will be subjective and another objective, in subjective there will be questions and direct answers in written for that, in objective, there are ‘fill in the blanks’ and ‘multiple choice questions’, after which later join engineering, medical and other important courses for 3-4 years, Karnataka Board SSLC Exam 2018 to start from March, if you want some tips to study, kindly first make a proper time schedule and start learning and if feeling any doubts regarding the subjects you can comment in comments section.
SSLC 2018 Hall Ticket
Students easily identify their Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2018 at the time of download from the official web portal of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) only with the help of information print on the KSEEB 10th Admit Card pdf file. For the purpose of students, we had mentioned that details on this section in a clear manner. Students can download Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2018 pdf file from the official web portal of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) by recall this information at the time of download.
- Student’s Hall Ticket Number
- School Name of the Student
- Academic Year
- Full Name of the Student
- Father’s Name of the Student
- Date of Birth and Age Details of the Student
- Gender of the Student
- Scanning Photograph of the Student
- Scanning Signature of the Student
- Scanning Thumb Print of the Student
- Identification of the Student
- Subject Name and Code
- Date and Day of the Examination
- Time Limit for every Exam
- Name of the Examination School
- Examination Center Code
- Address of the Examination Hall
- Instructions to the Student, etc.
Steps To Get Karnataka SSLC 2018 Hall Ticket
- First of all, students open the official web portal of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) that is kseeb.kar.nic.in.
- On the home page, students search the Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2018 notice link.
- After finding the notice link just click on that link.
- Redirect to another page that is nothing but a login page.
- Just enter his/ her login details on the login page and press the submit button.
- The KSEEB 10th Admit Card pdf file display on the new window.
- Students check the details on the Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket 2018 pdf file and download the pdf file.
- Also, take a print of KSEEB 10th Admit Card pdf file to attend for the 10th/ SSLC Public Examinations.
Steps to Apply for Corrections in KSEEB SSLC 2018 Hall Ticket
Candidates should follow the given steps to apply for corrections in KSEEB SSLC Hall Ticket 2018.
- Get the certificates of related information from the exam branch of the school.
- The certificates should be attested by a gazetted rank officer.
- Fill the application form for corrections in KSEEB SSLC Hall Ticket 2018.
- The Application forms will be available in the regional offices of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board.
- Submit the Application form to the office of the authority.
- The corrections will be made by the authority after the assessment of the documents produced by the candidate.
How To Check karnataka SSLC 2018 Results
- Go to the official website, kseeb.kar.nic.in
- Click on 'Click here for NOTIFICATION for 2017-18 SSLC Examination'
- Click on NOTIFICATION 2017-18
- Timetable will be displayed
- Download the same and take a print out for further reference
This year, the Karnataka board conducted the SSLC exam 2017 from March 30 at various test centres. According to reports, about 8.77 lakh students appeared for the examination in the state.