TCS Recuritment Drive 2019 For Engineering & Science Graduates
Also Check : A.P General Holidays & Optional Holidays List 2019.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Engineering Streams; MCA/ M.Sc :
Company Profile: Tata Consultancy Services Limited (Tcs) Is An Indian Multinational Information Technology (It) Service, Consulting And Business Solutions. It Is A Subsidiary Of The Tata Group And Operates In 46 Countries TCS Is One Of The Largest Indian Companies By Market Capitalization. Tcs Is Now Placed Among The Most Valuable It Services Brands Worldwide. TCS Alone Generates 70% Dividends Of Its Parent Company, Tata Sons. The Parent Group Recently Decided To Sell Stocks Of Tcs Worth $1.25 Billion In A Bulk Deal. In 2015, Tcs Is Ranked 64th Overall In The Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies Ranking, Making It Both The Highest-ranked It Services Company And The Top Indian Company. It Is The World's 2nd Largest It Services Provider. As Of 2017, It Is Ranked 10th On The Fortune India 500 List.
Website : https://www.tcs.com
Job Position: Associate System Engineer
Work Experience: Freshers
Job Location: Across India
Batch Required:2018 & 2019
The TCS National Qualifier Test will have two steps.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Online Test Pattern for TCS Off Campus Assessment:
The Online Test Have The Following Sections And Conducted For 1.5 Hours
|Sections||Duration||No. Of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 Minutes||
|Programming Concepts||20 Minutes||10|
|Coding||20 Minutes||1 Problem Statement|
The personal Interview has three rounds.
Salary To Be Given In Job:
- For BE/ B.Tech Rs.3.36 LPA
- For ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc Rs.3.53 LPA
Eligibility Criteria For TCS Drive:
- Full-Time Graduates from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA – 2018 & 2019 Batch
- Eligible streams from UG/PG-All Engineering streams
- Eligible streams from MCA & MSc -MCA With BCA/BSC/BCom/BA(with maths & Statistics)
- 60 % throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- Students who have their schooling from NIOS are eligible.
- Eligible Branches:All Engineering Streams & MCA with BS.c/ BCA/ BCom/ BA (with Math /Statistics Background) & M.SC in Information technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering Are Eligible.
How To Apply For Drive:
All Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply This Drive By The Following Link On Or Before 23rd August 2019
Online Registration Started On: 30th July,2019
Drive Registration Link: Click Here
Online Registration Ends On:23rd August,2019
Don't Forget Share This Collection Of TCS Recuritment Drive 2019 Among All Your Friends, Colleagues & Also On All Of Your Social Media Pages So That Most Of Your Friends Can Get TCS Recuritment Drive 2019 Updates.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites :In JNTU
Android App : In JNTU