For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
A Post Office Is A Customer Service Facility Forming Part Of A National Postal System. Post Offices Offer Mail-related Services Such As Acceptance Of Letters And Parcels; Provision Of Post Office Boxes; And Sale Of Postage Stamps, Packaging, And Stationery. In Addition, Many Post Offices Offer Additional Services: Providing And Accepting Government Forms (Such As Passport Applications), Processing Government Services And Fees (Such As Road Tax), And Banking Services (Such As Savings Accounts And Money Orders). The Chief Administrator Of A Post Office Is Called A Postmaster. Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Details Are Given Below.
|Latest TS Postal Office jobs Notification|
|Department Name||Telangana Postal Circle|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak posts|
|No of Vacancies||970 posts|
|Category||Post office Recruitment|
|Starting date to apply||
|Closing date to apply||
Telangana Postal Circle Has Given An Employment Notification For The Recruitment Of 970 Gramin Dak Sevak (Gds) Vacancies Under Telangana Circle. Eligible Candidates May Apply Online From 15-10-2019 To 14-11-2019. Other Details Like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee & How To Apply Are Given Below.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Posts: 970
Community No of Posts:
- EWS: 114
- OBC: 176
- PWD-A: 10
- PWD-B: 13
- PWD-C: 13
- PWD-DE: 1
- SC: 119
- ST: 85
- UR: 439
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Age Limit:
The Minimum And Maximum Age For The Purpose Of Engagement To Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts Shall Be Between 18 And 40 Years As On 15/10/2019. The Maximum Age Shall Be Relaxable By 03 (Three) Years To Those Belonging To Obc Categories And 05 (Five) Years In Case Of Candidates Belonging To Sc/st. [10 Years For PH Above The Respective Category]
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification:
- The Candidate Should Pass 10th Standard From Approved State Boards By The Respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No Weightage Will Be Given For Possessing Any Qualification(s) Higher Than The Mandatory Educational Qualification. The Candidate Passed Xth Class Examination In First Attempt Will Be Treated As Meritorious Against Those Passed Compartmentally.
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Computer Knowledge Requirement:
The Candidate Should Have Computer Knowledge And Will Be Required To Furnish Basic Computer Training Certificate For At Least 60 Days From A Recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates From Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards Etc., Will Also Be Acceptable For This Purpose. This Requirement Of Basic Computer Knowledge Certificate Shall Be Relaxable In Cases Where A Candidate Has Studied Computer As A Subject In Class X or Class XII or Higher Educational Qualification Provided The Candidate Submits A Certificate Of Class X or Class XII or Higher Educational Qualification In Which He/she Has Studied Computer As A Subject.
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Residence Details:
The Candidate Selected For The Post Of GDS BPM Must Mandatorily Take Up His/her Residence In The Branch Post Office Village Within One Month After Selection But Before Engagement As Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster. The Candidate Shall Submit A Declaration To This Effect In The Application. The Candidate Selected For The Post Of Other Than GDS BPM Should Reside In Post Village/delivery Jurisdiction.
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
Selection Will Be Made As Per The Automatic Generated Merit List As Per The Rules Based On The Candidates Online Submitted Applications.
- No Weightage Will Be Given For Higher Educational Qualification. Only Marks Obtained In 10th Standard Of Approved Boards Aggregated To Percentage To The Accuracy Of 4 Decimals Will Be The Criteria For Finalizing The Selection. Passing Of All The Subjects As Per The Respective Approved Board Norms Is Mandatory For Taking Candidate Into Account For Calculating The Merit.
- In Case Candidates Get The Same Marks, The Merit Order Would Be Taken As DOB(Higher Age As Merit), ST Female, SC Female, OBC Female, UR Female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC Male, UR Male.
- Candidate Can Opt Any Choice Of Eligible Posts In Circle/circles And Preference Of Priority Will Be Made Circle Wise As Per The Order Of Posts Applied As Appeared In The Submitted Application. Selection Will Be Made Circle Wise And Preference Will Be Given As Per Order Of Choice In The Circle. In Case If The Candidate Is Selected In More Than One Choice Of Posts With In A Circle, Selection Will Be Offered To The First Selected Post In The Choice Of Preference In Order For The Circle And Candidature For All Other Selected Posts Will Be Forfeited For The Circle. Same Is Applicable To All Circles For The Candidate Applied. However One Post Is Offered For Each Circle If Applied And Selected For One Or More Posts In Each Circle. Ex : If A Candidate Opts For Five Posts With Preference Post1, Post2, Post3, Post4, Post5 Etc And Selected As Meritorious In More Than One Post, The Post In The Order Of Preference Will Be Offered And The Candidature For All The Remaining Posts Will Be Forfeited.
- In Case Candidate Willfully Uploads Wrong Documents/information And Unnecessary Documents, His Candidature Will Not Be Considered. Similarly In Case The Candidate Enter Marks Erroneously Either High Or Low With Reference To Marks List Uploaded Then The Candidature Will Also Not Be Considered.
- Candidates Having Both Marks & Grades In The Marks List Have To Apply With Marks Only. In Case Candidates Apply With Grades Is Liable For Disqualification Of Application.
- The Candidate Will Get An Sms On His Provisional Selection On The Prescribed Date After Selection. Mere Getting Sms Or Any Other Communication On Selection Will Not Entitle The Candidate To Claim For Regular Selection/appointment. The Final Selection/appointment Will Be Based On Satisfactory Completion Of Verification And Genuineness Of All Educational & Other Documents Produced By The Candidates By The Concerned Authorities.department Is Not Responsible For Non-receipt Of Email/sms By The Candidate Due To Any Specific Reason Or Without Any Reason Arising Out Of Providers Services And Other Dependencies. However, A Physical Communication In Regard To Provisional Selection Intimation Will Be Sent By Respective Recruiting Authorities In Due Course As Per The Selection Procedure. Applicants Submitted Applications Without Complete Data Will Also Be Rejected From Consideration.
- Candidate Can View His/her Result Status In The Website By Providing The Reference Number Till The Results Are Announced. Once Results Are Declared And Post Is Filled, It Can Be Viewed In The Results Status Which Provides All Details Of The Candidates Applied For That Post.
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Apply Process:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://appost.in/gdsonline or https://indiapost.gov.in from 15-10-2019 To 14-11-2019.
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 15/10/2019
- Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 14/11/2019
- Application online Submission Start Date: 22/10/2019
- Application online Submission End Date: 21/11/2019
Telangana State Gramin Dak Sevak Recuritment 2019
Download Official Notification Here
Instructions to Apply Online:
- 1. Log on to the website in https://appost.in/gdsonline or https://indiapost.gov.in
- 2. Select the desired post & read all the notification
- 3. Click on Registration or Apply Online
- 4. Read all the instructions
- 5. Fill all the details & submit the form
- 6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Don’t Forget To Share This Telangana Postal Circle GDS Notification 2019 Among All Your Friends & Colleagues. Make Them Check Their Telangana Postal Circle GDS Notification 2019. Also Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
Feel Free To Get In Touch With Us Regarding Anything. We Will Revert Back To You As Soon As Possible.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites :In JNTU
Android App : In JNTU