TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018 will be provided to students only through online mode on 20th April 2018. JNT University Hyderabad (JNTUH) organizes the TS EAMCET exam on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Through this exam, admissions will be given into various undergraduate engineering & agriculture courses. Various colleges & institutions of Telangana state consider the TS EAMCET Score for providing admission. Students can check here details about TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket.
Candidates who have successfully registered for this exam will be able to download the TS EAMCET admit card 2018. The hall ticket can be downloaded via online mode through the website. No offline mode will be entertained to provide the hall ticket. Candidates have to fill the required details on the website to download the hall ticket. Without hall ticket, students will not be allowed to write the exam. Candidates are suggested to keep the admit card safe till the admission process gets completed.
Also Check: TS EAMCET Mock Papers Here
|1||Availability of TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket||April 20 to May 1, 2018|
|2||TS EAMCET 2018 Examination||May 2 to May 7, 2018|
|3||Release of Preliminary Answer Key||Second week of May 2018|
|4||Result of TS EAMCET 2018||Fourth week of May 2018|
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2018
Candidates planning to appear in the entrance exam conducted by JNTU Kakinada must follow the AP EAMCET 2018 syllabus to prepare for the exam. It is because AP EAMCET syllabus 2018 contain subject-wise topics from which questions will be set for the entrance exam. It is highly unlikely that questions will be asked outside the official syllabus of AP EAMCET 2018 released by the conducting institute. The AP EAMCET 2018 syllabus will cover all three subjects included in the exam -Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates must note that as per the AP EAMCET exam pattern 2018, Mathematics will carry the maximum weightage, equivalent to the combined weightage of Physics and Chemistry.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are given here:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held online (computer-based test) mode.
- Total Time of Exam: The entrance test is 3 hours.
- Type of Question: All questions are of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will consist of 160 questions.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
|Examination||Subjects||Total Question||Duration of Exam|
Also Check : TS Inter Revaluation / Recounting Application 2018
Download Here: TS EAMCET Admit Card 2018 - Available Now
Download Here: TS EAMCET Syllabus - Engineering
Download Here: TS EAMCET Syllabus - Agriculture
How to Download the Admit Card
Here we are providing some simple instructions to download the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official website link (link will be provided above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter the required details such as Registration Number and Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number.
- Select your date of birth carefully.
- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take extra printout of the hall ticket for further use.
|Availability of TS EAMCET Hall Tickets||April 20 – May 1, 2018|
|Issuing Body||JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE|
|TS EAMCET Official Website||www.tsche.ac.in|
|Download TS EAMCET Admit Card using||Registration No., DOB and Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No.|
|Documents to carry with Hall Ticket||Copy of application form and a photo ID|
|TS EAMCET Helpdeskemail@example.com | + 91 9912330730/ 9121266980|
Documents/Material Required on Exam Day
Candidates have to bring the following documents/material with them on the examination day:
- TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Filled online application form with pasted recent colored passport size phogograph attested by a gazetted officer.
- Blue/Black ball point pen.
- Attested copy of category certificate.
Instructions for Candidates
Here we are providing some important instructions to be followed at the exam centre:
- Students have to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the starting of the exam.
- Candidates should check the details mention in the hall ticket.
- If any discrepancy found in the admit card they should contact to the officials immediately.
- Tables, Log Books, Cell Phones, Calculators, Pagers, etc are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates are instructed not to tear, fold or wrinkle their answer sheet.
- Candidates are suggested to visit the exam centre before the examination day to avoid any hassle.
- If candidates have forgotten their registration number, they can retrieve it by clicking the “Forgot Registration Number” option.
- Candidates have to enter details like Transaction ID, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, SSC Hall Ticket Number to retrieve registration number.
Corrections in TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
The correction window will become functional for a limited time period. While filling TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form, one must make sure to fill in all the details carefully. Candidates should not do even any spelling errors since the details provided by them will be stated on TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card.
STEPS TO MAKE CORRECTIONS IN THE DOCUMENT:
- Click TS EAMCET 2018 application correction link.
- The registered applicants who have submitted the application form already alone will have the permission for rectifying the mistakes.
- Key in the login details like candidate’s registration number, examination hall ticket number, and Date of Birth of candidate.
- Click on Submit button and now you will be able to ameliorate the mistakes in the application form.
DETAILS THAT CANNOT BE MODIFIED BY CANDIDATE ARE PROVIDED BELOW:
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Hall ticket number
- Regional test centers allotted for the examination
- Father’s Name
MATERIALS ALLOWED AT THE EXAM CENTER
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence)
- Black/ Blue ball point pen
- Pencil and eraser
MATERIALS NOT ALLOWED AT THE EXAM CENTER
- Log books,
- Cell Phones and the instruction sheet.
There are certain instructions mentioned on TS EAMCET Admit Card. They must be followed by candidates at and during the exam. Listed below is the set of instructions for the exam:
- Verify all the details in the document, in case of any error immediately inform the concerned authorities.
- Preserve TS EAMCET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card until the final admissions.
- Hall ticket of TS EAMCET is a non-transferable document. Any tampering of the document will automatically result in disqualification of candidature.
- Arrive at the test center at least 30 minutes prior commencement of the examination. This will enable candidate to familiarize with the Computer Based Test.
- Candidates arriving late will not be allowed to enter the test center.
- Read the instructions before starting the computer-based test or online examination.
- Applicants must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the examination. In any case, candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the examination ends.
- Any violation of these instructions will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidature.
- TS EAMCET Question Paper will consist a total of 160 Multiple Choice Questions. MCQs from 3 different sections (subject wise) with 4 responses will be given. Out of 4 responses, only 1 response is correct.
- Candidates are required to answer all the questions. All questions carry equal marks. There is no negative mark for incorrect answer.