TS ECET 2018
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
TS ECET (Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test) is organized by the Osmania University, Hyderabad. The University conduct this exam on the behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. TS ECET exam is held only for diploma holders & for B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into government/private universities and institutions. Candidates can take admission into second year regular B.E/B .Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses. TS ECET 2018 examination will be held on 9th May 2018.
TS ECET Application Form 2018
Interested candidates can fill the TS ECET 2018 application form after reading the information brochure carefully:
- The application form will be issued through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from second week of March 2018.
- The last date to submit the application form without late fee is 2nd week of April 2018, after this date the extra application fee can be charged.
- Candidates have to submit the application form before last date, otherwise it will be rejected.
- Candidates have to upload their recent color passport size photograph in the application form.
TS ECET Exam Dates
The exam dates for TS ECET are mentioned in the table given below:
|Notification release date||02nd March 2018|
|Commencement of online application form||05th March 2018|
|Last date of submission of application without late fee||06th April 2018|
|Correction of Online Application already submitted||9th To 16th April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500||13th April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 1000||20th April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 5000||27th April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 10000||03 May 2018|
|Hall Ticket Download||02nd To 05th May 2018|
|Date of Exam||9th May 2018 (2 PM To 5 PM)|
|Preliminary Key||09th May 2018|
|Result Declaration||15th May 2018|
Click Here: To Download TS ECET Deatiled Notification 2018
The Eligibility Criteria for ECET Entrance Test which includes the Age limit for Admission in Telangana University 2018, Telangana ECET Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in Telangana PGECET.
- Nationality: The candidate must be the citizen of India
- Qualification: The Qualification of Candidates is to hold a Diploma degree in engineering/technology/pharmacy from the Telangana State board or any other diploma recognize by the government of Telangana. The Students pass the 3-year B.Sc degree examination with Mathematics from Telangana State can also apply. Students have to secure 45% marks and 40% marks for SC/ST category in the qualifying examination.
- The application fee is 500 (Rs. 300 for SC/ST category).
- Candidates can make payment through AP Online/TS Online or from Eseva/ Meseva.
- Candidates can also use the credit card/debit card for making payment.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold a Diploma degree in engineering/technology/pharmacy from the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State board or any other diploma recognized from government of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- B.Sc Degree: Candidates, those pass the 3 year B.Sc degree examination with Mathematics from Telangana/Andhra State can also apply.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
TS ECET 2018 Exam Pattern
The Telangana ECET entrance examination will be conducted in online mode. There would be No negative marking so no mark will deduct for each wrong answer and also for Multiple Marking in the Answer Sheet. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the Telangana Engineering entrance Test 2018 Test is given as follows,
|Engineering Subjects (Separate for each Branch)||
TS ECET 2018 How to Apply
- Open the home page of the governing authority or the examination.
- Go to the application form link present on the homepage.
- Fill all the appropriate details of education & other areas in the specific boxes.
- Upload all the documents in the application form.
- Analyse all the information & documents & verify.
- After the successful verification submit the application form.
- Get the receipt of fee paid & copy of the application form for later usage.
TS ECET Syllabus
The syllabus of the examination will consist of the subjects as per the courses. The syllabus for B.Sc (Mathematics) graduate comprise of Mathematics, Communicative English & Analytical Ability. The syllabus of engineering programme will contain topics of class 11th & 12th PCM subjects
- Diploma Branch Subject
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Analytical Ability
- Communicative English
- Analytical Geometry
- Complex Numbers
- Partial Fractions
- Differential Equations
- Integration and Its Applications
- Differentiation and its Applications
- Work, Power, and Energy.
- Elements of vectors.
- Kinematics and Friction.
- Units and dimensions.
- Heat and Thermodynamics.
- Simple harmonic motion and acoustics.
- Modern Physics.
- Acids and Bases
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Water Technology
- Environmental chemistry
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SYLLABUS
- Workshop Technology.
- Welding, Forging, Foundry and Conventions in drawing.
- Engineering Materials, and Solid Mechanics.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Hydraulic Machines and Pneumatics.
- Steam Boilers, Nozzles, and Turbines.
- Industrial Management and Engineering.
- Automobile Engineering.
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING SYLLABUS
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- C. Machines, Batteries & Measuring Instruments
- C. Circuits and Transformers
- C. Machines
- Power System Generation & Protection
- Transmission and Distribution
- Electric Traction
- Electrical Estimation
- Basic Electronics and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics and Micro Controller
CIVIL ENGINEERING SYLLABUS
- The strength of Materials.
- Theory of Structures.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Irrigation Engineering.
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING SYLLABUS
- Electronic Devices and Circuits.
- Circuit Theory.
- Electronic Measuring Instruments.
- Industrial and Power Electronics.
- Communication Systems.
- Advanced Communication Systems.
- Digital Electronics.
- Microcontrollers and Microprocessors.
- Audio Video Systems.
- Data Communications and Computer Networks.
COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING SYLLABUS
- Digital Electronics
- Computer Organization
- C and Data Structures
- Computer Networks
- Operating Systems
- Object Oriented Programming Through C++
- Java Programming
- Internet Programming
CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY SYLLABUS
- Geology and Mineralogy of Ceramic Raw Materials
- White Ware & Heavy Clay Ware
- Glass Technology
- Cement Technology
- Advanced Ceramics
- Fuels, Furnaces & Pyrometry
- Enamels and Glazes
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING SYLLABUS
- Material Technology.
- Chemical process principles.
- Organic Chemical Technology.
- Inorganic Chemical Technology.
- Fluid mechanics.
- Heat transfer.
- Mechanical unit operations.
- Thermodynamics and Reaction Engineering.
- Mass Transfer.
- Instrumentation & Process control.
- Environmental Studies and Pollution Control Engineering.
- Energy Technology & Plant Operation.
METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING SYLLABUS
- Elementary Principles of Metallurgy.
- Fuels, Refractories, and Pyrometry.
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics.
- Physical Metallurgy.
- Heat Treatment Technology.
- Ferrous Extractive Metallurgy.
- Non-Ferrous Extractive Metallurgy.
- Material Testing.
- Mechanical Metallurgy.
- Foundry Technology.
- Welding Technology.
- Basic Industrial Biotechnology.
- Genetics and Cell Biology.
- Bio-Reactor Engineering.
- Molecular Biology – Genetic Engineering.
- Plant Bio-Technology.
- Animal Bio- Technology.
- Enzyme Engineering.
ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING SYLLABUS
- Electrical Engineering.
- Industrial electronics and control engineering.
- Digital Electronics.
- Electronic Measuring Instruments.
- Process Instrumentation.
- Process Control.
- Communications and Linear IC Applications.
- Analytical and Biomedical instrumentation.
- Microcontroller & PLCs.
FOR PHARMACY SYLLABUS
- Pharmaceutics – I.
- Pharmaceutics – II.
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence.
Pharmaceutical Chemistry Syllabus
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – I.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – II.
- Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology.
- Drug Store & Business Management.
- Health Education and Community Pharmacy subjects.
- Human Anatomy & Physiology.
- Pharmacology and Toxicology.
- Hospital Pharmacy and Clinical Pharmacy.
- Differential Equations of First Order and First Degree.
- Differential Equations of the First Order but not of the First Degree.
- Higher-Order Linear Differential Equations.
- Elements of Number Theory.
- Binary Operations.
- Cyclic Groups.
- Groups of Cosets.
- Normal Subgroups and Factor Groups.
- Vector Differentiation.
- Vector Integration.
- The Plane.
- The Sphere.
- Real Numbers.
- Sequences and Series.
- Continuous Functions.
- Riemann Integral.
- Vector Spaces.
- Linear Transformations and Matrices.
- Systems of Linear Equations.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Sequences and Series.
- Data Analysis.
- Coding and Decoding Problems.
- Date, Time and Arrangement Problems.
Communicative English Syllabus
- Error Analysis.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Rearrangement of Parts in Sentences.
- Functional English.
- Partial Fractions.
- Differential Equations.
- Integration and Its Applications.
- Differentiation and its Applications.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Complex Numbers.