TS Inter 1st & 2rd Year Supply/Betterment Hall Tickets 2018
TS 10th And Inter Hall tickets for 2018 year. SSC and Intermediate board exams are impending and all the students who have been pursuing the respective education are eagerly waiting for the release of the hall tickets. The board is currently busy with release of the admit cards. TS Inter Public Examinations (IPE) March 2018 for First (1st), Second (2nd) Year are going to be organized from February-March 2018 by Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad (TSBIE). The timetable for 12th | Sr. Secondary Class in the ahead sections does not only belong to regular students but also refer to those individuals who will be appearing in supplementary or private exams, to be held for the session 2017-18.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Click Here To Download Hall Ticket
Download 1st Year Hall Ticket - Click Here (Available Now)
Download 2nd Year Hall Ticket - Click Here (Available Now)
TS Inter Important Details:
Name of the university: Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana state.
Name of the exam: Inter 1st year and 2nd year supply exams
Category: BIETS admit card 2018.
Admit Card Download Date: 11th may 2018.
Exam date: June/July 2018.
Official website: bietelangana.cgg.gov.in
Status: update soon
How to download TS Supply hall ticket 2018
- Visit the official website of BIETS
- Search for the TS Supply hall ticket 2018 link.
- Click on that link.
- Enter the required particulars and click on login
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take a print out if it for your future record.
Statistics for TS Inter 1st year Exam 2018
|Year||Class||No. of Candidates||Pass percentage|
|2014||TS Inter 1st year||647396||22135||69.50%||56.38%|
|2015||TS Jr Inter||431307||35071||55.63%||43.45%|
|2016||TS 1st year Inter||420042||36469||53.07%||98.04%|
|2018||TS Inter First year||470000
Important details mentioned in BIETS admit card 2018:
- Name of the candidate
- Fathers name
- Mothers name
- Date of birth
- Applicant number
- Roll number
- Name of the exam
- Test centre city
- Address of test centre
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Time of examination
- Instructions for the exam
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Candidates should verify the entries printed in the Hall Ticket carefully.Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of the principal of their college for rectification
2. Candidates should read carefully the instructions printed on the answer book.The Regd. No. noted in the hall-ticket should tally with the Regd.No. printed on the OMR barcoded sheet supplied.It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect the correct OMR sheet from the Invigilator.Pinning of wrong barcoded sheet will lead to wrong declaration of results.
3. Candidates should occupy the seats allotted to them in the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
4. Candidates should carry their hall-ticket ready with them for inspection by the Chief / Asst. /Superintendent / Departmental Officers of the examination centre or any officer authorized for this purpose at any time during the examination.
5. Candidates should receive the correct question paper from the invigilator concerned.
6. Candidates should not write their names / Regd. Nos. in any part of the answer book.
7. Questions of very short answer type should be answered at one place in the same order given in the question paper.
8. Strict silence should be maintained in the examination hall.
9. Candidates are liable to be booked under malpractices Act, if they indulge in; a. Bringing any kind of written / printed material / books in to the examination hall. b. Noting down the answers on the question papers / hall tickets. c. Copying from others. d. Possession of cell phone and other electronic gadgets. They are also punishable under AP Public Examinations Act No. 25 of 1997.
10. Candidates writing the examination at a centre other than the allotted one are liable for cancellation of their performance.