TS PGECET Results 2017: Telangana PGECET results and TS PGECET Rank Card 2017 to be declared TODAY at sche.ap.gov.in, manabadi.com, schools9.com. Students can check their TS PGECET 2017 results, marks, rank card from official website or from our link provided below.
TS PGECET 2017
Telangana Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET 2017) is a state level entrance test of Telangana. It is held for providing admission to the aspirants seeking for M.Tech,M.Pharma (regular courses) in the field of Engineering, Technology and Pharmacy. It is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).GPAT and GATE qualify candidates are exempted to avail this test for admission as they can get admission on the basis of their rank.
TS PGECET Results 2017
The Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of A.P. State Council Higher Education (TSSCHE). The TS PGECET Results 2017 likely to be announce on May 22nd. Large number of students are eagerly waiting for the TS PGECET Results 2017. As per the trusted information the TS PGECET Results 2017 are going to release in the month of may.
TS PGECET Rank Card 2017
All the candidates can be downloaded their rank card using the login. The log in is activated through the unique Hall ticket number. In case candidate has lost his / her hall ticket number, they must contact TS PGECET. The TS PGECET Rank Card 2017 gives the details of the result of the student. It is required to be submitted for counseling and successive admission to the M.Tech programs provide in the Universities & Institutes of Telangana. The TS PGECET Rank Card 2017 is available only by download facility. Check the procedure & download the TS PGECET Rank Card 2017 below on this page.
Important Dates Related to TS PGECET 2017
|Name of Organization||Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Level of Examination||State Level.|
|Exam Date||29th May to 1st June 2017.|
|Results Date||12th May 2017|
How to Check the TS PGECET Results 2017
Students need to follow the below given steps to check the TS PGECET Results 2017:
- Go through the link Provided below
- The Home Page will be present on the screen.
- There you find the TS PGECET Result tab.
- Click on that tab.
- Find the PGECET 2017 Results Link.
- Enter the Hall Ticket number to get the results.
- The TSPGECET Results 2017 will be available on the screen.
- Finally, download the Results and save it for future reference.
Details of TS PGECET Rank Card 2017
Details of the TS PGECET Rank Card 2017 are as follows:
- Father Name.
- TS PGECET 2017 Test Paper.
- TS PGECET 2017 Rank.
- The score in TS PGECET 2017.
- The percentage in TS PGECET 2017.
- Remarks: Qualified or Not Qualified.
How to Download TS PGECET Rank Card 2017
- Candidate must visit the official website, i.e., www.appgecet.org.
- Click on TS PGECET 2017 Rank Card.
- Now, enter TS PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket No.
- Then rank card will display on the screen.
- Take a print out of TS PGECET Rank Card 2017.
- The aspirant should remember to print the TS PGECET 2017 Rank Card on an A4 size paper.
- The candidate is advised to print a minimum of two copies for future use.
- TS PGECET 2017 Rank Card is an important document to be submitted during counseling.
TS PGECET 2017 RESULTS - CHECK HERE
TS PGECET 2017 Results Today @ 1PM
CHECK TS PGECET RESULTS 2017 HERE - Released
CHECK TS PGECET 2017 RANK CARD HERE - Released
VIEW TS PGECET 2017 RESPONSE SHEET HERE
DOWNLOAD TS PGECET 2017 QUESTION PAPER || ANSWER KEY HERE
TS PGECET 2017 Cut-off
To qualify the TS PGECET 2017, the candidates have to obtain the minimum 25% marks of the total marks. Those who will obtain the marks more than the TS PGECET cutoff marks will be eligible to take the admission in M.Tech course offered by the colleges of Telangana. No minimum cut off is prescribed for SC/ST. The rank card will be available only for the qualified candidates.
TS PGECET 2017 Counselling
The candidates have to attend the TS PGECET 2017 Counselling for seat allotment and document verification from August 2017. To appear in the counselling, the candidates have to pay the counselling fee of Rs 600/- (Rs 300 for SC/ST/PH). After the payment of prescribed fees, serial number and password will be provided to the candidates through which candidates are able to mark the choices for colleges.
TS PGECET 2017 Seat Allotment
The TS PGECET 2017 Seat Allotment has been announced now after the first phase of counseling was completed. The Seat Allotment of TS PGECET 2017 will be announced after every round of counseling for TS PGECET 2017. The aspirant must check their TS PGECET Seat Allotment 2017 & report to the colleges after downloading their TS PGECET Seat Allotment letter. So, check the procedure for the TS PGECET 2017 Seat Allotment and other details which are given below.
- TS PGECET Seat Allotment 2017 is made in the order of inclination of options entered by candidates.
- Seat Allotment for TS PGECET 2017 is made in the rank order.
- It should be noted that the allotment made in the TS PGECET 2017 web counseling is final & can not change under any circumstances.
- The web options undertake by students are processed & the TS PGECET Seat Allotment 2017 is announced.
- The Seat Allotment of TS PGECET 2017 will be communicated to the candidates through an SMS and Email.
- Aspirant, who are not satisfied with their TS PGECET 2017 Results Seat Allotment, can go for second round of TS PGECET 2017 Counselling as a fresh candidate.
- Candidates wishing to withdraw from the process must submit an application form to the coordinator, helpline center along with receipt of certificates.