TS Polycet Counselling 2018
TS Polycet Counselling 2018 will be starting in the month of May 2018. The counselling (choice filling) will be conducted via online mode on the website. The counselling procedure will be regulated by the Department of Technical Education, Telangana. Only qualified candidates can appear in the counselling process. It is organized for candidates, those seeking admission into various polytechnic courses in the Telangana state. These courses are offered in the field of engineering & non-engineering.
The web based counselling will be comprised of certificate verification & option exercising. Candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of rank. Counselling will start with document verification & then candidates have to apply for choice filling option. Choice filling will be done through online mode. The document verification procedure will be organized only through offline mode. It will be started in the month of May 2018.
Candidates, those who have qualified the exam have to attend certificate verification process in any of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs). It is necessary to verify the documents for admission into polytechnics. The counselling fee is Rs. 500 for OC/BC candidates & Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates. The fee can be paid at the time of the verification process.
|Name of Board||State Board of Technical Education, Telangana.|
|Name of Exam||Polytechnic Common Entrance Test.|
|Type of Test||Offline.|
|Date of Exam||21 April 2018.|
|Date of Results||28 April 2018.|
|Counselling Schedule||14th May to 01st June 2018.|
WHO CAN APPLY:
- Candidates who had passed SSC or its equivalent.
- CBSE / ICSE - 2018 appeared candidates awaiting for results subject to the condition that the candidates should have passed the examination on declaration of results.
- Candidates appearing for SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination to be held in June 2018 / NIOS/ TOSS/ APOSS subject to the condition that candidate should have passed SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination on declaration of results.
SCHEDULE FOR CASE I AND CASE II CANDIDATES:
|Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee||14-05-2018 to 18-05-2018|
|Certificate Verification||15-05-2018 to 19-05-2018|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||15-05-2018 to 21-05-2018|
|Freezing of options||21-05-2018|
|Preliminary round Provisional allotment of seats to CASE I candidates||23-05-2018|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and consent of CASE I candidates to move to improvement in Provisional allotment with already exercised options||23-05-2018 To 27-05-2018|
|Improved round Provisional allotment of seats to CASE I candidates. Conditional Provisional allotment to CASE II candidates in leftover vacancies after improvement round Provisional allotment of seats to CASE I candidates||30-05-2018|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and reporting at allotted college||30-05-2018 To 01-06-2018|
|Commencement of class work||01-06-2018|
Candidates / Parents are advised to exercise as many number of options as possible to avoid disappointment in not getting a seat. The options exercised will be considered for preliminary allotment of seat. If consent for improved allotment of seat is given along with Tuition Fee payment by the candidate the same options will be considered for allotment. Therefore while exercising the options every care need to be taken in selecting the college and Branch as per the choice of the candidates.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
- Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to by the Board of Secondary Education, TS/ AP such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/Other Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by Telangana State should have passed all the subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- There is no age restriction for seeking admission into Diploma Courses in Polytechnics. However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 20 years for OC candidates and 24 years for other candidates as on the date of 0107-2018 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for TSPOLYCET-2018 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
- Visit website https://tspolycet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
- Register by entering
- ICR Number given on TSPOLYCET-2018 Hall Ticket.
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
- SSC Hall Ticket Number.
- The Basic Information Form is displayed and fill in the details regarding Aadhar, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable. Change of mobile number is not permitted.
- Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 600/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) before attending for the Certificate Verification. Without payment of Processing Fee, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification.
- Download the list of colleges / branches / districts from the website https://tspolycet.nic.in
- Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
- Consult Parents / Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
Download Here: TS POLYCET 2018 Counselling Detailed Notification
Download Here: TS POLYCET 2018 ANNEXURE I
Download Here: DISTRIBUTION OF RANKS TS POLYCET 2018 ANNEXURE II
Download Here: DISTRIBUTION OF RANKS TS POLYCET 2017 :: College Allotment Based on Rank
TUITION FEE TO BE PAID:
- The Tuition Fee for Government/ Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 3800/- per annum.
- The Tuition Fee for Private Un-Aided / Self Finance Branch offered in Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 15500/- per annum.
- The Fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES (AT THE TIME OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION) :
- All original certificates and 1 set of Xerox copies of the following.
- TSPOLYCET-2018 Rank Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Hall Ticket in respect of CBSE / ICSE/ NIOS/ TOSS/ APOSS candidates. IV to X Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2018 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
- Residence Certificate : Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State ; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the state. (OR) Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, local bodies , Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSPOLYCET-2018 Examination.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
A. DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
Schedule for all locations: Reporting time as indicated in the Annexure I and Annexure II.
B. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
(for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games and Anglo Indian) only a Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad)
PH - (V)-Visually Handicapped.
PH - (H)-Hearing impaired Handicapped.
NCC- National Cadet Corps.
S & G - Sports & Games.
CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates. (for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian) only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports and Games /Minority/ Anglo – Indian Candidates:
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of inservice men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports and Games- Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS:
- Read the Instructions to candidates placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in for user manual.
- The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / HLC.
- If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
- Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website.
- Do not share the password with others.
- After successful password generation, Login with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received onto registered Mobile Number after Login.
- Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
- Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority. The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
- Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid disappointment of not getting a seat.
- Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
- In this round the provisional allotment of seats will be made to the CASE I Candidates on 23-05-2018 and will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in.
- For downloading the candidate’s provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tspolycet.nic.in
- Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) with in the prescribed time to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
- If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the Provisionally allotted seat. Further his / her candidature will not be considered for improvement round.
- Candidate has to give his / her consent while paying Tuition Fee whether to consider his / her candidature for improvement to better options from the already exercised options. Otherwise, his / her candidature will not be considered for improvement round.
- The candidate need not report at the college after preliminary round of allotment.
- All the candidates who do not secure seat in preliminary round of allotment will be automatically considered for improvement round from the already exercised options. They can edit there options to include more options for the improvement round.
- After payment of the Tuition Fee, if the candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online on or before 27-05-2018, full Tuition Fee paid will be refunded.
- Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
- In this round the provisional allotment of seats will be made to the CASE candidates who has given consent for improvement round along with the candidates who do not secure seats in preliminary allotment.
- After above allotment, in leftover vacancies the conditional provisional allotment of seats will be made to the CASE II candidates.
- The provisional allotment of seats to CASE I and conditional provisional allotment to CASE II candidates will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in on 30-05-2018.
- For downloading the candidate’s Provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tspolycet.nic.in
- Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) if any, with in the prescribed time to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
- In candidate’s login, for all candidates after Self Report through online system the admission number will be generated. Take the printout and report at the allotted college on or before 01-06-2018 and handover the relevant certificates.
- If the candidate cancels the admission at this stage, the candidate has to forfeit 50% of the Tuition Fee paid.
- The candidate will forfeit 100% of Tuition Fee paid if he / she fails to report at the college by 02-06-2018 or cancels his / her admission after 02-06-2018.
- Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.