TS SBTET Notification March/April 2018
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Telangana State Board Of Technical Education and Training (TS SBTET) is going to Conduct Diploma March/April Semester Examinations The Students who are pursuing in the various Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics /institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. and we are providing Latest information of Telangana SBTET 1st,3rd,4th,5th,6th Sem C16,C14,C09 March/April 2018 Exams. we are here to inform that the Telangana SBTET 1st,3rd,4th,5th,6th Sem C16, C14, C09 March/April 2018 Exams Regular and Supply Examination Notification Will be released.
TS Sbtet Notification March/April 2018 For (C-16,C-14,C-09,ER-91) Regular/backlogs
The candidates appearing for the examinations have to approach any TS Online Centers or Polytechnics where they are studying or studied with recent passport size photo for registration and fee payment for obtaining the hall ticket. The student can also make the fee payment through payment gateway i.e. using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking (not from Mobile). For backlog candidates the TSOnline centre/Polytechnics operator will collect the Examination fee and generate the hall ticket by uploading the photo and handover the printout of the hall ticket to the candidate instantly. For this service TSOnline centre/Polytechnics operator will collect service charges of Rs.15/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal and for Late fee and Rs.25/- for Tatkal. The candidate can generate the hall ticket directly by making payment through payment gateway (i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking).
Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on tickets obtained from the TSOnline, e-Seva centres/PoIytechnics/Payment gateway for subjects after thorough verification and deposit the amount collected towards examination fee through Net Banking in the SBTET account on or before the closing date and send the scanned copies of Bank deposited receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1. AA/AEI/C/ CT/ CM/CCP /CHST/EC/EE/ FW /GT/HS/ HMCT/IT/ M/ MNG/PKG, C-14 VI Semester
- A/ AA/ AE-I/C/CCP/ CH/CHST/ CM//CT/ EC/EE/ /FW/GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG / MET/ TT 2 nd Semester of C-16
- A/ AA /C/ CM/CCP/CT/CH/ CHST/ EC/EE/ El/ FW/GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/ MET/C-16 IV Semester.
- PH-II Year ER-91 Scheme.
SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION FOR BACKLOG SUBJECTS.
- A/ AA/ AE-WC/ CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/CH/ CHST/ MET/ TT/FW- C-16 1 Year.
- A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/CH/ CHST/ MET/ TT/FW- C-16 1 st
- A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/CH/ CHST/ MET/ TT C-16 3 rd semester
- CH/MET/TT, C-14 1 year, 111, IV & Vll Semester
- AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG- 1 Year and 111, semesters of C-14 Scheme
- A - I Year and Ill, IV,&V semesters of C-14 Scheme
- FW I Year and IV, V &VI semesters of C-14 Scheme.
- AA, CHST, HMCT 1, 111, semesters of C-14 Scheme.
- A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/EC/EE/ GT/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/ CHST 1 Year and 111, IV and VI Semesters of C-09 Scheme.
- FW I Year, IV, V and VII Semesters of C-09 Scheme.
- CT/HS - 1 Year and 111, IV, V & VI Semesters of C-09 Scheme.
- CH/MET/TT 1 Year and 111, IV & \/11 Semesters of C-09 Scheme
- PH 11 Year of ER-91 Scheme.
The Principals of the concerned Polytechnics/institutions where Regular exams are being conducted are requested to ensure that the completion of the syllabus in time i.e. on or before 14-03-2018 as per the academic calendar.For the regular candidates the hall tickets will be generated after closing date of fee payment and verification of their eligibility.
The detailed lists of candidates eligible for condonation and detained are to be uploaded to the fee payment portal by 15-02-2018 by considering the presumptive attendance for the remaining period. The hall tickets for the condonation candidates will be generated after payment of condonation fee through the TS Online/payment gateway i.e. Debit card/Credit card/ Net banking before 03-03-2018.
Also Check: AP SBTET Notification March/April 2018
SECOND MERCY CHANCE:
1. Candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme of 03 years Diploma course during 2011-12 ( PIN starting with 11).
2. Candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme of 3,/2 Diploma course during 2010-11 (PIN starting with 10).
3. Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme into 2nd year Diploma course directly during the academic year 2013-14 and (PIN starting with 12).
4. Candidates admitted in ER-91 Scheme during the academic year 2013-14 (PIN starting with 13).
THE FOLLOWING CANDIDATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.
1. Candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme of 03 years Diploma course during 2010-11 and earlier batches( PIN starting with 10,09).
2. Candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme of 3 1/2 Diploma course during 2009-10 (PIN starting with 09).
3. Inter Vocational Course (WC) candidates admitted in C-09 Scheme into 2″ year Diploma course directly during the academic year 2012-13 and earlier batches (PIN starting with 11, 10, 09).
4. Candidates admitted in ER-91 Scheme during the academic year 2012-13 (PIN starting with 12 and earlier batches).
5. Candidates admitted in C-05, C-08 Scheme subsequently readmitted into C-09 scheme (PIN starting with 05, 06, 07, 08, batches of 03 years duration and PIN starting with 05,06,07,08 batches of 3 1/2 year duration) IVC & PH Diploma courses.
TS SBTET Exam Important Dates
1. Issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.
2. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
3. Detailed time – table of examinations shall be communicated by 2″d Week of March-2018.
4. Examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online/Polytechnics centre or through payment gateway i.e. using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
5. The dates mentioned at serial no. A (VI, VII) & B (IV) are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
6. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
7. Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can get Hall- tickets through Polytechnic HLCs or AP Online centres only.
8. A student who is not eligible to appear for examination either due to shortage of attendance or other reason shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
9. Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification.
10. The URL for online fee payment module is http://ousbtet.net/dofpportal
11. Regular and Supplementary candidates of C-14 scheme, CCP branch CCP-301 & CCP-401 English, shall appear as per their syllabus. (Old/New)