TS TET 2018
Teacher Eligibility Test known as TET is an Indian entrance examination for teachers. The test is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to Class 8. It is conducted by both Central government and State governments in India. Most states conduct their own TET. The test is conducted in order fulfill and achieve the goals of the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act.
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test authority is soon release the Telangana TET Notification 2018. Candidates who are waiting for the Teaching Job in Telangana State, Now they all are fill the TS TET Application form 2018. TS TET Exam Dates 2018 will be soon update by the board.The Telangana Department of School Education has released the Telangana TET Notification 2018. The qualified applicants in the teaching job can now apply for the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. The Telangana DSE elect the eligible candidates for the course of B.Ed, D.Ed. The TET is also known as the Telangana Pre B.Ed Entrance Test. The TSTET 2018 Notification will be release soon. The TSDSE has scheduled the Telangana TET Examination in the upcoming months. The Online TSTET Application Form has disclose soon by the board. Applicants those want to attempt the Telangana TET 2018 Examination can now apply for the Telangana TET through the online application form accessible on the TSTET DHE official site. Applicants can participate in this exam only though online form.
TS TET 2018 - Details:
|Name of the Board
|Telangana State School Education Department
|Telangana TET Application form 2018
|Name of the Examination
|Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test
|Name of the Vacant Posts
|Starting date to Apply Online for the Application form
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form
|Category of Article
TS TET 2018 - Eligibility Criteria:
There are certain terms and conditions which have to be fulfilled before filling application form:
- Applicants must be of 18yrs of age.
- The upper age limit would be 35yrs old.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates.
For Primary Teachers:
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in the relevant disciple from any recognized University/ Institution is required.
- Applicants must have secured the minimum of 50 % marks in their 12thstandard and 40 % marks for reserved candidates (SC/ST categories candidates).
For Upper Primary Teacher:
- Candidates have qualified the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from any recognized University/Institution.
- Applicants have to secure the minimum of 50 % marks in their qualifying degree.
TS TET 2018 - Application Fee:
- Application fee amounts to Rs-200/- for general category candidates.
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates when the official notice will be released by the authority.
- Mode of payment would be online or offline mode.
TS TET 2018 - Selection Process:
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
TS TET 2018 - Exam Pattern:
- There are basically three papers-Paper-I and Paper-II and Paper-III
- Paper-I is basically teaching at Primary level (I-V).
- Paper-II is teaching at Upper Primary level (VI-VIII).
- Paper-III includes those who are interested in teaching I-VIII standard.
- Question paper carries of 150 marks.
- Total no. of questions would be 150.
- Duration of the exam is 1 ½ hrs.
- The Question paper consists of questions related to Language-1, language-2, pedagogy, mathematics and the environmental studies.
- Each section carries 30marks.
- In order to qualify the test candidate need to score 60% marks.
Paper I: Structure
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy
Paper II: Structure
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)
|Language I (compulsory)
|Language II (compulsory)
|For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science or any other subjects teacher
How To Apply For TS TET 2018:
Candidates who wish to fill the Telangana TET Application Form 2018 then they must read all the eligibility conditions if they are eligible they can apply online for Telangana TET 2018 from the official portal of the department which is given at the end of the article. Applicants must read the following steps which will help you to download the application form.
- First of all, candidates should need to go to the official website of the Telangana State School Education Department that is www.tstet.cgg.gov.in
- Then, go to the official notification and find out the Telangana TET Notification 2018 link.
- Then, open the official link in the next web page.
- After that, candidates can read all the instructions from the official notification very carefully before filling the online application form.
- Now, click on an apply online tab.
- Now, you may fill the online application form with all the correct details in the application form.
- Attach the entire required document with the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature on the application.
- Pay the prescribed application form fee.
- Then, submit the Telangana TET Application Form by click on the submit tab.
- At last, you must take the print out copy of the application and keep it safe for further use.
TS TET 2018 - Admit Card:
Telangana TET Admit Card can be obtained from the official website of Telangana Education Board. Hall tickets will be available on the official website before 15 days from the date of examination. It is mandatory and important to carry all the relevant documents and an id proof along with you at the time of examination.
Admit Card: Contents
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll number
- Father’s name
- Date & timings of examination
- Venue of the examination
- Instructions to be followed during examination