TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited TSNPDCL released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 2553 Junior Lineman JLM under TSNPDCL Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply offline within 19-03-2018 from the date of notification.
TSNPDCL JLM Important Dates
|Total Number of Posts||2553 Posts|
|Starting date for Payment of Fee||21st February 2018|
|Starting date of Application Process||22nd February 2018|
|Last date for payment of Fee Online||19th March 2018 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Last date for submission of Application||19th March 2018 (Up to 11:59 PM)|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||02nd April 2018|
|Date of Exam||08th April 2018|
|Payment Link||TSNPDCL JLM Payment Page Link|
|Direct Link to Apply||TSNPDCL JLM Online Application|
TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018 Notification
The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL) has proposed a job notification which brings 2553 vacant positions of Junior Lineman posts through direct recruitment method. Job fighters who are searching for Telangana Govt Jobs may use this chance by register through online mode. For additional information you can check the official site http://www.tsnpdcl.in
Total Number of vacancies: 2553 Posts
Name of the Post: Junior Lineman (JLM)
TSNPDCL JLM Categorized Vacancies with Circle wise
- Warangal: 575 Posts
- Karimnagar: 674 Posts
- Khammam: 365 Posts
- Nizamabad: 500 Posts
- Adilabad: 439 Posts
Place of Posting:
|Name of the Circle||New Districts Covered|
|Warangal||Warangal Urban,Warangal Rural Prof. Jayashankar,Jangaon,Mahabubabad|
|Karim nagar||Peddapalli, Jagtial, Rajanna Sircilla|
|Adilabad||Mancherial, Nirmal, Kumram Bheem|
Click Here: To Download TSNPDCL Full Notification
TSNPDCL JLM Eligibility Criteria
Age limit of the candidates should be middle of 18 years to 35 years as on o1st January 2018.
Age Relaxation for TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Exam
The Age Relaxation for TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Exam will be applicable to reserve category applicants only and the same mentioned below.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Existing Contractual Employees – 58 years (max age)
Note: For in-service outsourced personnel engaged on contract basis, working in TS Power Utilities as on the date of this notification, the age at the time of entry into Power Utilities as outsourced worker will be considered. However, the existing contact employee age should not be above 58 years.
Candidate must possess SSLC/SSC/10th class with I.T.I qualifications in Electrical Trade/Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade only from any recognized Institution/Board of combined A.P/ Telangana State Education department as on the date of notification.
The mode of selection will be based on the written examination.
TSNPDCL JLM Salary
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 15585/-Rs. 25200/- including all allowances.
Applicants required to pay Rs. 100/- for online application processing fee and Rs. 120/- for examination fee.
How to Apply Online
- Applicants need to visit the official site www.tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.
TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus 2018
TSNPDCL syllabus 2018 for Junior Lineman exam consist of 2 well known modules for 80 marks and It will be held for the duration of 2 hours. About 80 multiple choice based questions to be asked from the major sections such as I.T.I (Electrical Trade) and General Knowledge. TSNPDCL Junior Lineman exam will be conducted in English & Telugu languages only.
The following table summarizes TSNPDCL Junior Lineman syllabus 2018 for phase 1 exam.
|I.T.I (Electrical Trade)||65||65||2 hours|
There will be no negative marks in the exam, so make sure to attempt as many as you can to get maximum score by maintaining accuracy.
Telangana State NPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus 2018 – I.T.I (Electrical Trade)
- Fundamentals of Electricity
- Electrical occupational safety, tools.
- Ohms law.
- Kirchoffs law.
- Kirchoff’s law and star delta, problems – Electrostatics and capacitors.
- Earthing principles and methods of earthing.
- Primary and secondary.
- lead-acid cells.
- Methods of charging – Testing and application of batteries, inverters, battery chargers, and maintenance.
- Magnetic materials and properties – Laws of magnetism – Electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction.
- Fundamentals of AC:
- Simple problems of AC fundamentals.
- Power factor.
- Single phase & Three phase circuits.
- Basic Electronics:
- Electronic components.
- Power electronic components.
- DC Machines:
- Working Principle and simple problems on DC.
- Generators and motors.
- Speed control and applications of DC motors – windings.
- Working principle.
- Basic concepts and simple problems on transformers – windings – autotransformers.
- Power transformers.
- CT & PT.
- AC Machines:
- Basic concepts.
- Construction principle and simple problems on three phase and single phase induction motor.
- Universal motor.
- Synchronous motors & their applications and windings – the concept of power electronic drives.
- Electrical Measurements:
- Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments.
- Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts – types of electric lamps.
- Electric Power generation:
- Thermal, tidal and nuclear, transmission & distribution system – basic concepts, non-conventional energy sources.
TSNPDCL Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian national movement.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.