TSRJC 2018 Answer Key
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TS Govt) has successfully conducted TSRJC 2018 Exam on 12-May-2018 @10:00 AM – 12:30 PM. A huge Number of Students have Attended the Exam in various centers across the Telangana State. A huge number of candidates applied and appeared for the examination across various centers in Telangana. All the candidates who had written the exam can check the answer key with cutoff marks from the direct link provided below. The TSRJC CET Answer Key 2018 which we have provided here is unofficial i.e; solved by various private institutions. We will update TSRJC 2018 Official answer key here as soon as after release.
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|Exam||Telangana State Residential Junior College (TSRJC) Common Entrance Test 2018|
|Mode of Conduction||OMR Based Written Exam|
|Date of Exam||12th May 2018|
|TSRJC Answer Key availability||13th To 16th May 2018|
TSRJC CET Cutoff Marks 2018:
The cutoff marks for the TSRJC CET depends on the total number of candidates appeared for the examination, number of available seats, the difficulty level of the paper etc. The cutoff marks vary category wise. Candidates are called for admission counseling in the certain ratio to the available seats. Candidates for Open category seats are called in the ratio of 1:10 and for Reservation category the ratio is 1:5. Hence, admission is not assured for all shortlisted candidates. Admission will be provided based on the merit, rule of reservation.
TSRJC CET 2018 Question Paper Solution in PDF
TSRJC Answer Key will be announced by Telangana State Residential Educational Institutions Society on their authorized Official Website. Candidates can access their Answer key by entering on their Official Website. Candidates can access official TSRJC CET Provisional Answer Sheet by entering roll no or other required information.
TSRJC CET Selection Criteria 2018
(i) Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area.
(ii) While selecting the students for MEC and CEC Group, the combined rank will be given to the candidates opted to MEC and CEC. If a candidate opted to MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature shall be considered for CEC also and Vice versa.
(iii) The seats under special category in MPC, BPC, MEC/CEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
(iv) Under PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the candidates. Minimum disability is 40%.
(v) Under Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
(vi) Under CAP (Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an ex-serviceman or presently serving in defense service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under CAP category
Download Here: TSRJC Official Answer Key 2018
vii) a) In case of a tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows:
b) The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC, Biological Science for BPC and Social Studies for MEC/CEC will be considered.
c) If still the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC and for BPC, Mathematics for MEC/CEC will be considered.
d) If still, the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
e) If there is a tie between male and female candidates, then the female candidate shall be given higher rank.
f) If still, the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank:
a) ST ,SC,BC-A,BC – B,BCC,BC – D,BC – E,OC,
NOTE: The information furnished in the application by the candidate will only be considered registered and if any candidate fails to fill the complete information or given wrong information, the fault lies with the candidate only.
How To Download TSRJC Answer key 2018
- Log on to the official website, tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in or simply click on the direct link provided below.
- Click on the link ‘TSRJC CET 2018 Answer Key PDF for Set A, Set B, Set C, Set D
- Enter the required details like application number, date of birth
- Click on submit
- The TSRJC CET Answer key will display on the screen
- Check with the answers and estimate the score and take a printout for future reference.
TSRJC CET Admission 2018
- Admissions will be made through Counselling. The Hall ticket Numbers of the shortlisted candidates for counseling shall be made available on the website: http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be called for counseling for allotment of seats for admission in the ratio of 1:5.
- The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application form.
- The convener reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admissions.
- Date of First counseling will be conducted on 25.05.2018 for all entrance exam qualified candidates.