TSSPDCL JAO Admit Card 2018
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
TSSPDCL Hall Ticket 2018 for Junior Accounts Officer Exam will be released soon. Candidates who wish to take part in the TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Exam can download TSSPDCL JAO Hall Ticket 2018. Individuals can check the details such as Exam Dates and Exam Centers on TS SPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Exam 2018 Admit Card. Have a glance at the following sections of this article to know the TSSPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Exam 2018 Timings. Follow the below-enlisted step by step process while Downloading Telangana State SPDCL Officers Hall Ticket.
TSSPDCL JAO Hall Ticket 2018 Download
|Junior Accounts Officer Hall Ticket|
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL)|
|Examination Name||TSSPDCL Exam|
|Name of the Post||Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)|
|Total No.of Vacancies||114 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Documents Verification|
|TSSPDCL JAO Exam Date||25th March 2018|
|Name of the Category||Admit Card|
|Admit Card Download Date||Today|
TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2018:
- Language of the Exam is English and Telugu.
- Duration of Exam is 2 hours.
- Exam is Pen and Paper Based.
|1||Written Test||A||Accountancy and Advanced Accountancy||35||35||02 Hours|
|Cost and Management Accounting||25||25|
|B||General Awareness and Numerical Ability||20||20|
Telangana SPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited is going to shortlist the individuals purely on the merit basis. That is, the officials will consider the marks obtained in the Written Test. Qualified individuals int he written test will be called for the Interview. Only the individuals who qualified for the Interview are eligible for document verification.
- Written test
- Verification of Documents
Click Here: To Download TSSPDCL JAO Admit Card 2018 - Available Today
List of Identity Proofs to carry with TS SPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Hall Ticket 2018
- Ration card of the Candidate
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Student ID
- Driving License
- Any other Proof issued and signed by Gazetted Officer.
How to Download TSSPDCL Hall Ticket for JAO Exam?
- First of all, Log on to the Official web portal, i.e., www.tssouthernpower.com or click on the below attached link.
- Now, you will redirect to the Homepage of Telangana Southern power distribution Ltd.
- There, on the home page, Go to the News updates.
- There, find the relevant link to Download TSSPDCL JAO Hall ticket 2018.
- Now, you will redirect to the Telangana SPDCL Hall Tickets login page.
- There, you asked to provide the Registration ID Number, Application Number and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) in the provided fields.
- Later, click on the “Submit/ Login” option.
- Finally, your TSSPDCL Admit Card 2018 for JAO Exam will appear on your screen.
- Check out the details printed on the TSSPDCL Hall Ticket.
- Download the TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 Admit Card.
- Take a print out of the Call Letter to the exam centre on the day of examination.
IMPORTANT DETAILS PRINTED ON TS SPDCL HALL TICKET 2018
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father/Mother Name
- Sign and photograph
- Important Instructions
- Examination Date and Exam timings
- Exam centre address and code
TSSPDCL JAO Syllabus All Sections:
Section A: 80 Marks
ACCOUNTANCY AND ADVANCED ACCOUNTANCY:
- Accounting Standards in India
- Bills of exchange
- Preparation of Financial accounts
- Errors & Rectification
- Joint Ventures
- Final Statements of Accounts
- Provision & Reserves
- Trial Balance
- Self Balancing Ledgers
- Hire Purchases Installment Systems
- Singly entry
- Non-trading concerns
- Accounts from incomplete records
- Accounts of non-trading concerns
- Company accounts
- Branch Accounts
- Partnership Accounts
- Accounting standards
- Absorption and re-construction
- Life Insurance Companies Bank Accounts
- Liquidation of companies
- Ratio Analysis
- Valuation of goodwill and shares
COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING:
Labour costs, Materials, Fundamentals and Overheads
(a) job and contract costing
(b) Unit or output costing
(c) Operating costing
(d) Process/Marginal Costing and Break even analysis
(e) Funds flow and Cash Flow
(f) Budgetary Control
(g) Standard costing and variance analysis
(h) Financial statement analysis
(i) Working Capital Management
(j) Ratio analysis
- Auditing Standards of India
- Divisible Profits
- Vouching and Verification
- Audit of Companies
- Internal Check and control
Section-B: 20 Marks.
General Awareness and Numerical Ability :
- Related to Telangana Culture & Movement
- Analytical & Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge