TSTRANSCO Hall Ticket 2018
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited is going to organize written examination on 25th February 2018. Those candidates who have fill online form for Sub Engineer Vacancies must download your TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Hall Ticket 2018 either from official website or from here. Direct link of Downloading TSTRANSCO Admit Card 2018 is shown in below article.
Telangana TRANSCO has issued notification of 174 Sub Engineer Vacancies. Online registration for TRANSCO Engineer Jobs has been closed. Now the department is going to conduct written exam in the last week of February 2018. Applicants who are preparing for exam must download your TSTRANSCO Call letter 2018 from here before the exam date. To get more information about TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Admit Card, Exam Date etc. you can check from below article.
TS TRANSCO Sub Engineer Admit Card
Name of the Department : Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited
Known as : TSTRANSCO
Total No. of Posts : 174 Posts
Name of the Posts : Sub Engineer Posts
Category : Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Official Website : www.tstransco.cgg.gov.in
Sub Engineer Exam Date : 25th February 2018 (02:00 PM to 04:00 PM)
Releasing Date of TSTRANSCO Sub engineer Hall Ticket : on or before 19.02.2018
Status of Telangana TRASNCO Call Letter : Available Now
Exam Pattern & Selection Criteria
Selection of the candidates for TSTRANSCO Jobs will based on written Examination. Final merit list will prepare on the basis of Marks obtain in examination. Pattern of examination you can check from below section & Also read from TSTRANSCO Syllabus.
PATTERN OF TSTRANSCO SUB ENGINEER EXAM –
Written Exam will be objective type in nature. Which contain 80 MCQ type question of 80 marks. Each question will carry 01 marks. Exam will divided into two parts. part A will contain 65 Diploma Subject question & part B will contain question of GA & Numerical Ability. More information you can collect from official notification.
CENTER OF EXAMINATION
Written exam is going to held on different Center located in GHMC Area. Full information about Exam center you can collect from TSTRANSCO Hall Ticket 2018. For this, first download your Telangana TRANSCO Hall Ticket & check all details from it.
Importance of TSTRANSCO Hall Ticket 2018
Applicants, TSTRANSCO Admit Card is an important Document as per exam point of view. Because all information related to Examination like Center, Date & Time Photo etc. will mention in your Telangana TRANSCO Hall Ticket. Candidates must remember your Registration No. & DOB for downloading your TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Hall Ticket 2018. After downloading your TSTRANSCO Call Letter must check the below details :
- Applicants Name
- Roll No.
- Exam Time & Date
- Photo & Signature
- Venue of Exam
- Instruction For Exam etc.
Click Here: To Download TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Hall Tickets
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BRING ON EXAM CENTER WITH TSTRANSCO HALL TICKET 2018
Those candidates who are going to attend examination must carry Passport size photo & Photo ID Proof on exam center. Without these documents like TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Admit Card, Photo & ID Proof etc. entry is not allowed. Some ID proof is mention below. Candidates must carry any one of them on exam center with TSTRANSCO Admit card.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Passport etc.
How To Download TSTRANSCO Hall Ticket 2018
Applicants who want to download TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Admit Card then read the below steps. These steps is helpful for downloading TSTRANSCO Call letter 2018. First read all steps & then follow while downloading TS Transco Admit Card.
- Candidates log on to the official website www.tstransco.cgg.gov.in.
- Now click on Direct link to download TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Hall Ticket 2018.
- Fill registration ID, Password/DOB.
- Click on submit button.
- Check all details mention in Telangana TRANSCO Hall Ticket.
- Save it or take print out of TSTRANSCO SE Admit Card for future use.
Syllabus for TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer 2018 Examination
- General Intelligence
- Numerical Ability
- General English
- Technical Ability
Exam Pattern for TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer 2018 Examination
|Exam Types||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|Written Examination||Technical Ability||80||80|
- The test is of two hours duration. The date and time will be indicated on the Hall ticket. Candidates should reach the test center in time. The candidates have to report 30 Minutes before the examination venue. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall after the test has started and will not be permitted to leave examination hall before the closure of test time under any circumstances. The candidates shall appear for written examination at their own cost.
- The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
- A separate O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet with the carbon impression paper will be provided to the candidates. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
- The preliminary key will be placed on website next day of the examination i.e. on 26.02.2018.
The merit list will be drawn considering the written examination marks plus service weightage marks (in respect of in-service contract / outsourced workers). Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high in the above merit list, will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio duly following Rule of Reservation and Spirit of Presidential Order.
The selection shall be finalized duly following Rule of Reservation and Spirit of Presidential Order.
Provisional selection shall be made at first instance which shall be confirmed later. In the meanwhile, if any adverse information is received about the genuineness of documents/ certificates produced, the provisional selection shall be cancelled without notice to the candidate, but such intimation of rejection will be communicated.
Medical Fitness certificate issued by the Assistant Civil Surgeon should be furnished at the time of joining.