TVVP Recruitment 2018
For More Job Related Information, Visit : JNTU Jobs Portal
TVVP Recruitment 2018 application process to fill 1133 vacancies for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist) has begun on the official website of Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (TVVP), Telangana State, Hyderabad - vvp.telangana.gov.in. Candidates qualified with more than one specialty must fill separate applications. Interested and eligible candidates must follow the instructions below and apply for the same on or before 4th May 2018.
Starting Date to Apply Online: April 5, 2018
Closing Date to Apply Online: May 4, 2018
Starting date for submission of Application Fee: April 5, 2018
Last date for submission of Application Fee: May 4, 2018
The applicant must be an MBBS with Post graduate Degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty from a College recognized by the Medical Council of India.The applicant must be registered with Medical Council of Telangana State /Andhra Pradesh Medical Council.
Applicants must go through the official advertisement to ascertain their eligibility.
The age of the applicant should be maximum 41 years as on 1st July 2018. Age relaxation rules apply as per Telangana State norms.
The selected candidates will get a pay of Rs.40,270 to Rs.93,780 plus other allowances as per the rules.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of aggregate of marks, additional qualification, weightage for contractual service and counseling.
Mode of Payment of Fee
(i) Fee of Rs.600/- need to be paid Online using Payment Gateway through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
(ii) The Fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the Application fee will entail total rejection of application.
(iii) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted
TVVP Recruitment 2018 - Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. Of
|01||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist
(Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
|02||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist
|03||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist
|04||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist
|05||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist
|06||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist
|07||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist
|08||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist
|09||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist
|10||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist
|11||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist
|12||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist
|13||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist
|14||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist
|15||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist
Click Here: To Download TVVP Notification
Click Here: To Apply Online
Click Here: To Download TVVP Information Bulletin
Apply for TVVP Recruitment for 1133 Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialists) Posts
- Log on to the official website i.e, tvvprecruit.telangana.gov.in or directly go to the link provided below.
- On the homepage of the official website, search for the related link “TVVP Recruitment 2018 Notification“.
- Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the official TVVP Notification 2018 carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible for TVVP Jobs or not.
- If eligible, then click on “TVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018 Apply ONline” tab.
- Enter all the required details in the TVVP Application Form 2018.
- Pay the required fee & upload the required scanned documents.
- Recheck all the details once before submitting the TVVP CAS Application Form 2018.
- Keep the hard copy of the TVVP Civil Asst Surgeon Online application 2018 for further use.
List of Certificates
a. The following certificates must be uploaded at the time of submission of online application.
i. Permanent Registration Certificate of additional qualifications PG Degree/PG Diploma qualification in Telangana State Medical Council/AP Medical Council
ii. Contractual Service Certificate as per Annexure-I from the controlling officer i.e DCHS/Superintendent of the concerned District Headquarters/ DM & HO/Superintendent of the Teaching Hospital /Principal of the Medical College in case the candidate worked / working on contract basis. If the contract service certificate in the prescribed format is not uploaded , the candidate will not be given any weightage for contract service.
b. The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
i. Aadhaar card
ii. Proof of Educational Qualifications /Professional Qualifications.
iii. Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
iv. School Study Certificates from Class 4th to Class 10th
v. No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
vi. Proof of permanent registration of P.G qualification with Telangana State Medical Council / A.P. Medical Council
vii. Contractual Service Certificate for the contractual service rendered in Urban/Rural/Tribal issued by the competent authority as uploaded in website.
c. The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in the prescribed proforma to be furnished at the time of verification of certificates:
i. Community Certificate
ii. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form-VII
iii. Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
d. The following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent Medical Authority for the purpose of verification.
i. Medical Certificate for the Blind
ii. Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
iii. Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates.
Instructions to Candidates:
1) The candidate must note that his/her selection for counselling is strictly provisional. The mere fact that calling for counselling does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the department or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the department as true and correct
2) Candidates pursuing any other PG course are not eligible to apply.
3) The above appointments are purely temporary and likely to be regularized as per the rules
4) Candidates selected shall be posted to District Hospitals, Area Hospitals, Community Health Centres and Maternity & Child Health Centres.
5) They should stay at the Headquarters compulsorily
6) Selected candidates shall be liable to serve in any part of Telangana state. If selected he/she should join in the place where he/she is posted within the stipulated time, failing which the selection stands cancelled.