UGC Guidelines Regarding Start Of Exams & Academic Calender 2020-21 Information Have Been Released. So, Students Who Are Seeking For UGC Guidelines Regarding Start Of Exams & Academic Calender 2020-21 Can Check Here From Below.
For More Job-Related Information, Visit: JNTU Jobs Portal
UGC Guidelines Regarding Start Of Exams & Academic Calender 2020-21
Check Here UGC Guidelines Regarding Start Of Exams & Academic Calender 2020-21 :
Academic Year Schedule 2019-20:
|Finalisation of Dissertation/ Project Work/ Internship Reports/ E-labs/ Completion of Syllabus/ Internal Assessment/ Assignment/ Students Placement Drive etc.||01-06-2020 To 15-06-2020|
|Summer Vacations||15-06-2020 To 30-06-2020|
|Conduct Of Exams|
Terminal Semester/ Year
|01-07-2020 To 15-07-2020|
|Intermediate Semester/Year||16-07-2020 To 31-07-2020|
Evaluation And Declaration of Result:
|Terminal Semester/ Year||31-07-2020|
Intermediate Semester/ Year
Academic Year Schedule 2020-21:
|Admission Process||01-08-2020 To 31-08-2020|
Commencement of Classes
Students of 2nd/ 3rdyear
|Fresh batch (First Semester/Year)||01-09-2020|
|Conduct Of Exams||01-01-2021 To 25-01-2021|
|Commence Of Classes For Even Semester's||27-01-2021|
|Dispersal Of Classes||25-05-2021|
|Conduct Of Exams||26-05-2021 To 25-06-2021|
|Summer Vacation||01-07-2021 To 30-07-2021|
|Commence Of Next Academic Year||02-08-2021|
- The Commission at its meeting held on April 27, 2020, accepted the Report of the Committee and approved the guidelines on examinations and academic calendar.
Some of the important guidelines issued by the UGC:
- Universities may follow a 6-day week pattern.
- Students are given exposure to laboratory assignments/ practical experiments through virtual laboratories, sharing of the recorded visuals of laboratory work, and digital resources available for the purpose.
- The link provided by MHRD for virtual laboratories to facilitate the students of science/engineering/ technology streams may also be suitable for such purposes.
- Develop virtual classroom and video conferencing facility and all teaching staff should be trained with the use of the technology.
- Universities should prepare e-content/e-lab experiments and upload them on their websites.
- Strengthen the mechanism of mentor-mentee counseling.
- Universities may devise a proforma to record the Travel/ Stay history of the staff and students for the period when they were away from the university due to lockdown.
- Faculty should be adequately trained for the use of ICT and online teaching tools so that they complete about 25% of the syllabus through online teaching and 75% syllabus through face to face teaching
Don’t Forget To Share This UGC Guidelines Regarding Start Of Exams & Academic Calender 2020-21 .Among All Your Friends & Colleagues. Make Them Check Their UGC Guidelines Regarding Start Of Exams & Academic Calender 2020-21 . Also Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites :In JNTU
Android App : In JNTU