UGC Releases Press Note On Exams And Academic Calender's Information Have Been Released. So, Students Who Are Seeking For UGC Releases Press Note On Exams And Academic Calender's Can Check Here From Below.
For More Job-Related Information, Visit: JNTU Jobs Portal
UGC Releases Press Note On Exams And Academic Calender's
Check Here UGC Releases Press Note On Exams And Academic Calender's :
- It has come to our notice that some news regarding examinations and academic calendar citing the reports of the UGC Committees have appeared in the media.
- In this regard it is clarified that the UGC constituted two committees to look into the issues being faced by the universities and colleges regarding teaching-learning processes, examinations. admissions, academic calendar and other related issues in view of the COVID-19 pandemic and country wide lockdown, to avoid academic loss and take appropriate measures for the future of students.
- The first committee under the chairmanship of Prof. R. C. Kuhad, Former Member UGC and Vice Chancellor, Central University of Haryana was given the responsibility to look into the issues related to Examinations and Academic Calendar, whereas. the second committee under the chairmanship of Prof. Nageshwar Rao, Vice Chancellor, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) was asked to look into issues related with promoting Online Education.
- It is further clarified that both the committees have submitted their reports on 24th April, 2020 to UGC. The reports will be discussed in the UGC Commission meeting and based on the decision of the Commission, UGC will issue Guidelines/Advisories, next week, to the Universities and Colleges regarding the measures to be taken for the current academic session as well as next academic session in the larger interest of the student community.
- UGC Committee Recommends To Start New Academic Year In September: The coronavirus lockdown and related uncertainties will most likely delay this year’s academic year by two months. A panel appointed by the University Grants Commission (UGC) has recommended that the next academic year in colleges and universities should be pushed to September, instead of the traditional mid-July start for higher education.
Don’t Forget To Share This UGC Releases Press Note On Exams And Academic Calender's .Among All Your Friends & Colleagues. Make Them Check Their UGC Releases Press Note On Exams And Academic Calender's . Also Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites :In JNTU
Android App : In JNTU