Xilinx Recruitment 2020
Xilinx Recruitment 2020 :
About the Company:
- At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
- Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
- If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Official Website: www.xilinx.com
- Job Profile: Intern-System Design Engineer.
- Location: Hyderabad, India.
- Experience Requirement: Fresher
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech-Computers/ Electronics Engineering (Preferred)
Job Responsibilities :
- We are looking for an Intern Systems Design Engineer to work in the Systems Integration and Validation team at the Xilinx Hyderabad office. The team focuses on pre-silicon, post-silicon validation, triaging issues and debugging system level issues, and driving complex system level issues to resolution together with design and verification team.
- Responsible for pre-tapeout silicon validation using FPGA platforms/Emulation platforms, post-silicon validation, MPSOC bring-up using system level stress testing software , debugging, characterization testing of MPSOC products with low-power but high-performance multi-core embedded ARM CPUs.
Skills Required :
- Programming languages: C, Assembly
- Proficient in scripting languages: Python, Shell
- Some background of designing and developing embedded systems software
- Good communication (verbal and written) and teamwork skills
- Experience/Knowledge with CPU (ARM v8 or x86), bus interface and protocols (AXI, AHB, etc.), high-speed interfaces (DDR, PCIe, Ethernet, SD, USB, SATA, etc.), and computer systems
- Experience/Knowledge with FPGA based prototyping and validation
- Experience/Knowledge of post-silicon validation, debug, , high-speed interface characterization and compliance/interoperability
- Having a background in MPSOC troubleshooting, including hands-on experience with lab instruments and JTAG based debug systems including oscilloscopes , waveforms analyzer
- Experience/Knowledge of using Xilinx Vivado tools
Apply Before the link Expires.
Don’t Forget To Share This Xilinx Recruitment 2020. Among All Your Friends & Colleagues. Make Them Check Their Xilinx Recruitment 2020. Also Share This Info On Your Social Media Pages.
For More Quick Updates Join Our New Telegram Groups:
Join Our Official JNTU FAST UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUK Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUH Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JNTUA Telegram Broadcast
Join Our Official JOB UPDATES Telegram Broadcast
For More Details, Visit Our
Websites :In JNTU
Android APP : InJntu
Install Our Android App To Get All JNTU Notifications About Updates & Results Directly On Your Mobile Phone